Spitfire Audio “This is London Calling” - BBC Symphony Orchestra

Alex Fraser

@Alex Fraser Did you not feel a great disturbance in the Force? As if millions of posts suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

(actually it was only 1 but you get the idea lol)
I see. I have a new nemesis. His name is Darren. I’ll systematically delete my posts one by one to prevent the thread reaching the mythical 8000.

He will pay.

You’ll all pay.

Zedcars

Klaatu barada nikto
I see. I have a new nemesis. His name is Darren. I’ll systematically delete my posts one by one to prevent the thread reaching the mythical 8000.

He will pay.

You’ll all pay.
I can’t actually be arsed...too much work. :P

Just keeping the threat there as a means to extract valuable information as to the whereabouts of the secret BBCSO Piano and Bass Flute. I know you’re a double agent for Spitfire HQ, so I suggest you pull a few piano strings my friend or the thread total gets it...

*draws finger across throat*

Alex Fraser

I can’t actually be arsed...too much work. :P

Just keeping the threat there as a means to extract valuable information as to the whereabouts of the secret BBCSO Piano and Bass Flute. I know you’re a double agent for Spitfire HQ, so I suggest you pull a few piano strings my friend or the thread total gets it...

*draws finger across throat*
Haha! If I was a double agent, I’d have the damn library already! 😃

sunetti

Apologies for interrupting the, uhh, riveting conversation about chocolate.. :whistling:

Has anyone had any issues with certain controllers being fully activated when pressing the play, record and stop buttons on their Komplete Kontrol 2 in Cubase 10.5?

- Play triggers release
- Record triggers tightness
- Stop triggers reverb

This makes it hard to record on the KK when these controls are constantly being turned up all the way.

redlester

Apologies for interrupting the, uhh, riveting conversation about chocolate.. :whistling:
Well it's certainly been a Marathon Topic!

Has anyone had any issues with certain controllers being fully activated when pressing the play, record and stop buttons on their Komplete Kontrol 2 in Cubase 10.5?

- Play triggers release
- Record triggers tightness
- Stop triggers reverb

This makes it hard to record on the KK when these controls are constantly being turned up all the way.
Sorry to be vague but am sure I've seen someone else mention this or a similar problem, either on this or another thread. Does it only happen with BBC SO or can you try any other Spitfire stand-alone products?