What's new

Soundtrack for a Medieval Animation

Nice cue. Interesting animation, showing the constuction. Also intererested in knowing what software you used for that (as an iClone / Muvizu / Moviestorm user).

Lovely cue. What mens choir is this?

Thanks. I used Cantus, and the strings playing are 8Dio cellos (ensemble) and violins.

Just curious, did you do the modeling and animation as well? Very nice all around!
Nice cue. Interesting animation, showing the constuction. Also intererested in knowing what software you used for that (as an iClone / Muvizu / Moviestorm user).

Thanks.

I used Blender. Rendered using the realtime Eevee render.

Thanks, for the update. A few years ago, my writing partner, did a music video in Blender for one of our songs. It was a painful process (for him).

I've done a little work, in Blender, but have purposely put it all on hold, until 2.8 is out. I did download the latest Beta last week. So will start playing with it soon. People have started exporting out of iClone and rendering in Eevee. It is an interesting time for animation.

Thanks, for the update. A few years ago, my writing partner, did a music video in Blender for one of our songs. It was a painful process (for him).

I've done a little work, in Blender, but have purposely put it all on hold, until 2.8 is out. I did download the latest Beta last week. So will start playing with it soon. People have started exporting out of iClone and rendering in Eevee. It is an interesting time for animation.

Nice! Good work.

Thanks. This is actually part of a series of reconstructions of Danish medieval architecture. If you like my video, you should probably watch these as well:

Spøttrup is a really interesting castle.

Enjoyed both those videos. Now listening to your youtube channel!

Top Bottom