Soundiron's New Ethereal Vocal Library "Mimi Page - Light and Shadow"

MimiPage

Hey Everyone!
My name is Mimi Page, I'm a singer, songwriter and composer. I'm new to this forum, it's nice to meet you! I just released an ethereal vocal virtual instrument library with Soundiron that I wanted to share with you in case you're looking for some cool new sounds to create with! It's called "Light and "Shadow."
-Mimi

OP
MimiPage

MimiPage

Welcome Mimi !
I've bought your lib, and I must say that this is an incredibly rich lib. So many possibilities, the phrases by themselves are infinite, and your voice is a pleasure to work with. Congrats for your work :2thumbs:
HI! That is so wonderful to hear, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Excited to hear what you’ll create with it! Feel free to share!

OP
MimiPage

MimiPage

Pretty darn good! You sound like a child version of Enya (meant in the best possible way). Playfully etherial. Really interesting voice!
Thank you EvilDragon! I get that comparison quite a bit and it’s a huge compliment as I love Enya so much. :)

OP
MimiPage

MimiPage

Looks cool... BTW I enjoyed your work on Demon House (I'm a closet Ghost Adventures addict).
Awesome! I loved working on that documentary...and yes Ghost Adventures is the best! I was lucky enough to guest investigate with Zak on the Glen Tavern Inn episode too, so fun