What's new

Soundiron's Hyperion Strings: A Preview

Here’s a first look at Hyperion Strings Micro! This will be the perfect introductory string library for beginners as well as established composers, song writers in all genre’s from rock to pop for $49. It will include multi-dynamic sustains, staccatos, spiccatos and pizzicatos, plus dynamic crescendos and decrescendos as well. Along with tons of sound shaping fx tools like LFO, compression and EQ, convolution reverb, play assist and arpeggiator and ambience FX presets! More news coming soon!
Image uploaded from iOS.jpg
Looks great. I love Soundiron libs, I have like 40+ of them already. :grin: The Micro/Elements/Full version is the best pricing/selling policy in the industry. From a very very affordable lite yet perfectly usable version, through bigger version with more content, to the full version, all with a great upgrade possibilities. Cannot wait for more info on this library. Cheers! :)

I wonder why Micro to be released first? Normally they release the full version and then come out with Micro right ?
We're changing it up from here on out! We'll release Micro, then Elements, then Full as they are completed.
We'll apply the entire $$ amount spent on Micro and/or Elements toward the full ensemble, so you can experience the library in a low cost/low risk way, and if you love it then you can upgrade. :)

hey guys, thought I'd try and satiate your curiosity a little, here's some muzak i put together today using Hyperion Micro. I used ValhallaShimmer for reverb, and some simple stereo widening (default Bitwig tool), and then I mastered a little in RX. Took about 4 hours to sketch out the melody/harmony, and another 8 to sequence and mix it. (maybe im slow lol)

so far not too bad but i couldn't hear much vibrato in the strings but so far sounds clean. let's wait for more demos. =)

Disclaimer: I removed the 16th note cello arpeggios from this naked version, for aesthetic reasons (didn't really match the new energy)

Here's a completely naked version with no mastering or stereo widening, only a touch of reverb. @constaneum there is a knob for increasing vibrato I didn't make much use of :P The amazing thing is that this was made with strings that will be selling for $49!

It sounds bigger than what I expected based on the trailer footage. Can't wait for more details, comparison between the version, demos, etc. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_slight_smile:

Why can't every company be like this?
Exactly. These days the quality of libraries is so high I started to support only companies that are this customer friendly, allowing resells, etc., and releasing cheap downsized intro version is sooo good of an idea.

It sounds bigger than what I expected based on the trailer footage. Can't wait for more details, comparison between the version, demos, etc. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_slight_smile:

Exactly. These days the quality of libraries is so high I started to support only companies that are this customer friendly, allowing resells, etc., and releasing cheap downsized intro version is sooo good of an idea.

For sure! A key thing about this library is that the recordings are extremely detailed. So if you want super bright and in your face, the sound is there. If you need it to be gentler and sweeter, you can do that too. There's a built in spatial positioning tool that lets you place the player in the virtual 'room', so if you want it closer or further away, easy! The room is not very wet, so these strings also take reverb plugins REALLY well. I use ValhallaShimmer for pretty much everything, and these really sing with it.

We want Hyperion Micro to be the absolute best value for both those new to music production, and old-pros alike. That's why we're also allowing the full purchase price of Micro to be applied to the upgraded versions, making it as risk-free as possible.

Top Bottom