1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soundiron's Hyperion Strings: A Preview

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by ChrisSiuMusic, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Lukas Vokrinek

Lukas Vokrinek Luke

Dec 11, 2017
    Czechia
    Gotta join in on the parade! Loving the strings too and looking forward to the Elements and other upcoming stuff. As someone who uses Hollywood Orchestra as their core library, I have to applaud the GUI. it is clear, precise, straightforward yet has lots of sound useful features at one's fingertips. Shamefully, this is my first Soundiron instrument, but a very nice introduction to the company (product-wise) for me!

robgb, nathantboler and CraigPetersSI like this.
  2. CraigPetersSI

CraigPetersSI Senior Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Thanks Lukas! That's awesome that you've been loving the library so far! No worries about this being your first Soundiron purchase...You definitely started off with a cool one! :thumbsup:

Lukas Vokrinek likes this.
  3. CraigPetersSI

Feb 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Nathan Boler recently did a new composition video using only Hyperion Strings Micro. Check it out!

SBK and Zoot_Rollo like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic Senior Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Here's how I wrote my demo track 'Late Night Tip' for Hyperion Strings Micro. Enjoy!

5. CraigPetersSI

Feb 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing Chris! I really like this track. This style seems like a lot of fun to write.

Zoot_Rollo and ChrisSiuMusic like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic Senior Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Thanks Craig! It was a TON of fun to write :D

Zoot_Rollo likes this.
  7. Zoot_Rollo

Zoot_Rollo -

Jul 1, 2016
    lots of positives for Hyperion.

i'm anxious for the next versions.

ChrisSiuMusic and nathantboler like this.
  8. EBicks

EBicks New Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Well, after watching some of the preview clips here, I had to go and pick it up a couple days ago.. ha ha. Can't believe the sounds coming out of this thing for $40! Love the detailed textures, and also being able to drag things around the sound field in the Space tab. Seriously looking forward to the next versions of this!! This is my first Soundiron purchase but won't be my last.

robgb and Zoot_Rollo like this.