What's new

Soundiron - Save 50% on SICK Halloween deals!

Soundiron Team

Bf7woy-wGTZBPazVDJf2zDVLZN3iiWwzM7JrlvTjSkRuWfNi85nYKqcsVlvjFt0fRFVSMhtELj2Jm9yQhr9M4NwsfqFamSN5xVT6Z3OhbqHSdx-P95qYy-9NpItRx4eHY2KtUS6Bwn7oxNw_f3yz3Vj0gJTDw1whs0w=s0-d-e1-ft

We're celebrating the most terrifying day of the year with a brand new episode of E.V.P. Patrol Squad and gutting prices on our entire horror collection!

Sale ends Tuesday, November 6th!​

You can now get the complete (broken link removed) which includes the all 7 installments of our Sick series, including the latest Sick 7: Voices of the Dead for a hacked down price of $167.00 (MSRP $349.00). This twisted sale also includes our other demented and disturbing products like the spine chilling Shudder $19.00 (MSRP $39.00), the ominous Waterharp $29.00 (MSRP $59.00), Sci-Fi classic Theremin+ $9.00 (MSRP $19.00) and the macabre Aztec Death Whistle $9.00 (MSRP $19.00).

New episode of E.V.P. Patrol Squad: The Next Generation

Paranormal investigator Craig Peters and his partner Nathan Boler investigate some of the most haunted locations in America. Together they are the new generation of the E.V.P Patrol Squad. They traveled to the lost bunkers of the Marin Headlands, where numerous mind-control experiments and secret occult research took place. This is also the location where another group of ghost hunters disappeared without a trace... With they find the truth, or will the truth find them first...​

Howdy Soundiron peeps. First of all, You guys need to stop with such awesome bundles. My wallet and wife always ask if I really need another "sound thingy".

1. What's the complete installed size of the bundle? I have a 1TB SSD I just bought in june and it's already at 90%. How long do I have to download these? i'm looking to upgrade to a larger SSD during Black Friday sales.

Howdy Soundiron peeps. First of all, You guys need to stop with such awesome bundles. My wallet and wife always ask if I really need another "sound thingy".

1. What's the complete installed size of the bundle? I have a 1TB SSD I just bought in june and it's already at 90%. How long do I have to download these? i'm looking to upgrade to a larger SSD during Black Friday sales.

The full bundle size should be right under 22 GB.
You can download them individually at your leisure, we can always refresh your download links.

Top Bottom