What's new

Soundiron - Rhythmic Odyssey Available Now! On sale for $99 until 9/16

Craig Peters

AC1e38feDMZkXfEYqzDMq9KelxoN-R2thLtrBy28nzJTqJf4APP78jfmur8t_Y2kYlUrRZo-17xTTxlePtfXk7UqNJygGooblOktd3aVlqW-QkHcaUYw6-0DyztG55p4f3KQiCH4PTCIOq16TfKBWkXr3o5NhKxFnwqmhP8=s0-d-e1-ft

FEATURING PERFORMANCES BY BBC/NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC INSTRUMENTALIST DAVID OLIVER
Rhythmic Odyssey is a loop-based percussion instrument for Kontakt Player, including a huge open-format modular loop library for use with any software/hardware you wish. This deep and stylistically expansive collection focuses on dynamic tuned/un-tuned performances by British instrumentalist and composer David Oliver.

j2Jl0ywq4LgogBPOzVy55lGwVpESF6U36WQHsjy9S5sSDyRCQFQ4kalCKn1kS0Qvjr5HLHei2jknlvqw9XzYbt-DLSupRHc3LRHnRuic2lV58G-N_eIe_wT72ZK3UXMNt4jk8MDnLfEbPC1en7df5pY4l4bEiB3C5MknPjA=s0-d-e1-ft

Known for his brilliant, expressive soundtracks for award-winning programs such as the BBC and National Geographic, David has now unleashed his MASSIVE collection of drums, percussion and other rare world-instruments through Rhythmic Odyssey in collaboration with Soundiron.

WATCH THE FULL WALKTHROUGH HERE

Rhythmic Odyssey is filled with powerful, authentic and spirited performances expertly hand-crafted for effortless use in films, games and all other media. He's captured an incredible variety of more than 130 distinct percussive instruments and objects from drum kits to raw pine tree logs.

This library spans a huge range of styles and genres, with 100 percussion track sets ranging from traditional ethnic arrangements and combos, to raw, hard-driving percussion beds and huge rock grooves. Each song set is a tonally rich and creatively inspired mutli-track piece, with unique arrangements and exotic instrumental selections from all over the world. This enormous variety of sounds and rhythmic variations is powered by an innovative interface and powerful engine features to provide you with a massive tool box and endless creative possibilities.
A full non-encrypted multi-track wav library with 6,655 loops is also included with a full csv database for easy searching. You can use them outside of Kontakt in any DAW, sampler, plugin or hardware unit that supports 24bit/48kHz stereo wav files. Each song’s loop collection is broken down to an average 8 separate solo instrument and sub-mix stems, as well as wet and dry stereo master tracks, so it’s easy to build an endless number of entirely new rhythmic compositions from the ground up.

cmjkKjdkeOoJVfqX7jwwoYR7IcvqKlG1ExbJwb1dxNdYmyS27ZqHqnDyrF_X3vTFJ-sTs-QtXgI8-7R9GVe_IMi3EZp2Jwb1RCUlfowfuoUIKIzF0R6t5ZlikTXZtZFp3-Oz_vf5pNnDiX131X6tjxQc92GIZb-9LNIJhxQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Order Rhythmic Odyssey on sale now for only $99
Hurry, this introductory sale ends Sunday, September 16th!​

Is there a MIDI export of the performances?
There's no option for midi export as these were actual performances that were captured. Even though these are performances there is still a ton of control to customize them in different ways. Make sure to check out the walkthrough which covers the different controls. The library does also come with the WAV files as well so you can chop them up and experiment with them as well.

I was hoping this is a multi-sampled World Perc. library, rather than a loop-based perc. library, which I'm not interested in. So.. Sorry, I will be passing on this library. Not a fan of loop based/performed percussion libraries.

Last edited:
I was hoping this is a multi-sampled World Perc. library, rather than a loop-based perc. library, which I'm not interested in. So.. Sorry, I will be passing on this library. Not a fan of loop based/performed percussion libraries.
No worries! Some libraries aren't for everyone. I'm not very big on loop libraries too as sometimes you feel you can end up sounding like everyone else. This was the first time I didn't mind because there's a lot of options for manipulating the library and making it your own. Thanks for checking it out though!

Top Bottom