Soundiron Releases Little Epic Percussion 3.0 on sale for $19

1569346868445.png

Learn More: https://soundiron.com/products/little-epic-percussion

Little Epic Percussion is a splendid assortment of small orchestral and ethnic percussion instruments created to complement our existing collection of epic drums. This 3.0 upgrade opens up a new world of percussive possibilities with a fully loaded user interface packed full of powerful sound shaping controls and much more.

The Little Epic Percussion upgrade now allows you to have an individual LFO, Filter, and built-in arpeggiator per layer, giving you endless combinations. The library also comes with 20 custom sound-designed factory presets to help inspire your next film score or video game soundtrack.

You can purchase Little Epic Percussion now for only $19 (MSRP $29) Hurry, sale ends October 8th!

wst3

Lunatic - it's really that simple
This is one of my favorite libraries of all time, even the original. There is just something about the way the recordings were made that lets them sit in a mix with almost no effort on my part.

And the variety is fantastic.

This update makes it even better.

playz123

I honestly don't know how you can offer the upgrade prices that you do, but thank you so much. Wonderful library and an excellent update!

Thomas Kallweit

eclecticism
I'm very afraid to tell you, that I don't like the fact how the sounds of the demos sound in a certain way, in a manner ... that lead me to the exclamation mark that I will have to get this : ))