What's new

Soundiron releases Hopkin Instrumentarium: Woodentines for the Kontakt 6 Player

Soundiron Team

1572888566500.png

Learn more: https://soundiron.com/products/hopkin-instrumentarium-woodentines

Hopkin Instrumentarium: Woodentines is a nuanced and expressive selection of wooden lamellaphones by master instrument inventor Bart Hopkin. Featuring 3 unique instruments with wildly different shapes and mechanics, the same crisp and yet ponderously watery wooden essence shines warmly through each one. It includes the Bamboo Idiomount, Big Wooden Kalimba and Woodkal, plus a special bonus instrument called Piezo Tongues.

We've included a range of playable articulations and multiple microphone/channel options to give you complete freedom. And in classic Soundiron tradition, we've also included sound-designed textures, pads and tones that take the concept beyond its material source and into the realm of pure imagination. They can be played, layered, modulated and blended along with the natural acoustic articulations to achieve and endless array of new sonic combinations. This collection offers you a broad, flexible palette of musical colors and comes equipped with easy-to-use layer mixing, performance tools and special effects to spark your creativity. It's Made For Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with Komplete Kontrol and S-Series hardware.

You can purchase Woodentines on sale now for only $29.00 (MSRP $39)
Hurry, Sale Ends November 18th!

Check out the Woodentines YouTube playlist

Mark Schmieder

Why didn't anyone think of this before? :)

I can't wait to get home from work tonight so I can listen to these.

This is almost certain to join my collection, as I'm such a fiend for tuned percussion, and especially new and creative uses of wood.

NoamL

Winter <3
Instant buy! As I'm working on a score that needs just these sorts of sounds.

However got some install problems. I'm on a mac.

This error triggered -

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.20.36 AM.png

(even though the manual did get downloaded to my Download folder. Maybe a spelling error? Woodenines? My pdf says Woodentines.)

and then it gets to this step of the install:

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 10.20.59 AM.png

and the installer crashes.

Weirdly, I was still able to authenticate the library with Native Access... and the library folder structure is all there (Samples, Instruments etc). It just can't load any NKIs into Kontakt because it says "this NKI is from a library that has not yet been installed"). Got any ideas? :) Would be great if I could get this library going by tomorrow. Thanks.

emasters

I had the same error (OS X system) - pressed on. Native Access serial number and installation went fine (and the user's manual was there). Did a batch resave and it also went ok. Wonder what's different?

nathantboler

Instant buy! As I'm working on a score that needs just these sorts of sounds.

However got some install problems. I'm on a mac.

This error triggered -

View attachment 23847

(even though the manual did get downloaded to my Download folder. Maybe a spelling error? Woodenines? My pdf says Woodentines.)

and then it gets to this step of the install:

View attachment 23848

and the installer crashes.

Weirdly, I was still able to authenticate the library with Native Access... and the library folder structure is all there (Samples, Instruments etc). It just can't load any NKIs into Kontakt because it says "this NKI is from a library that has not yet been installed"). Got any ideas? :) Would be great if I could get this library going by tomorrow. Thanks.
I had the same error (OS X system) - pressed on. Native Access serial number and installation went fine (and the user's manual was there). Did a batch resave and it also went ok. Wonder what's different?

Sorry about that, looks like it was trying to pull a user manual name that didn't exist off the server. Should be fixed now - send me an email at [email protected] if you have further issues.

Top Bottom