A LITTLE TWIST ON A CLASSICAL INDIAN INSTRUMENT
Announcing Bizarre Sitar 3.0!
Soundiron's Bizarre Sitar is a sitar like you've never heard before! At just over 24" in length this little beauty is barely half the size of a standard sitar. But what makes this instrument so "bizarre" is how it can achieve such a lush, full-bodied sound while being so small.
This upgrade contains a fully-customizable user interface, modular FX rack and 20 inspiring factory presets hand crafted to let you start making music instantly.
Bizarre Sitar is on sale now for only $29.00 (MSRP $39)
Hurry, Sale ends March 26th!
NEW LOOK, NEW POSSIBILITIES
The Bizarre Sitar version 3.0 contains a completely revamped and intuitive GUI, sound manipulating controls along with an LFO, filter and built in arpeggiator, giving you a completely playable and easy to use experience. You can blend and cross-fade between articulations quickly to create your own unique textures or lush and atmospheric soundscapes.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED
New Layer Crossfader
You can blend and cross-fade between articulations quickly to create your own unique textures or lush and atmospheric soundscapes with the new layer crossfader.
- Includes chromatic plucks as well as strumming articulations.
- Two main strumming tunings are included, a fifth and octave/unison.
- Unison articulation was tuned with strings in unison across several octaves for a very full sound.
- Fifth articulation was tuned with strings in unison and in fifths, similar to the Pancham-Kharaj tuning popularized by Ravi Shankar.
- On-board "Speed" slider allows you to sculpt the speed of the individual strum from very tight, fast strums to slower, plucky strums.
- Create realistic sounding strums by adjusting the speed in real-time.
The strums are tuned and spread across the entire keyboard, providing deep, droning sounds in the low end and sharp, mandolin-like plucks in the high end. This library also comes with hand crafted ambiences manipulated from the source material providing even more colors to choose from.