What's new

Soundiron release Tone Morsels: An eclectic collection of tuned instruments

Soundiron Team

VI Banner Top_Tone Morsels.png

Learn more: https://soundiron.com/products/tone-morsels

Tone Morsels (previously Tuned Micro) is a powerful multi-instrument collection focusing on a variety of tuned percussion and unique stringed instruments. We took 14 libraries and selected a core set of samples that offer a grand introduction to the signature style, flavor, tone and quality of our products. This library includes samples from Toy Glockenspiel, Music Box, Imbibaphones, Kalimba, The Struck Grand, Twine Bass, Cylindrum, Bamblong, Waterharp, Zitherette, Circle Bells and Whale Drum. For this update, we also added Alto Glockenspiel and Noah Bells.

This library is the perfect collection of instruments to compliment your musical palette so you can to spice up your soundtracks when you need it most. Equipped with a powerful and easy-to-use GUI, layer mixing options, performance tools and 20 custom FX presets designed to jump-start your composing process. It's made for the full version of Kontakt 5.5+

You can purchase Tone Morsels on sale now for only $19.00 (MSRP $29)
Hurry, Sale Ends April 7th!

playz123

I honestly do not know how you can stay in business with such inexpensive upgrades, but nevertheless I did raid my piggy bank and make the big purchase! :) For such a small amount this is a big improvement on Tuned Micro and makes the library far more versatile and complete. Well done...and thank you for continuing to not only issue amazing new libraries, but for updating older ones as well.

YaniDee

I really like the Fx presets shown in the video, but after buying it, I didn't see any of them in my FXPresets folder! (Aggro March, Bam Arps, Bendaway, Chalk Pad, Contemplation, Crawl Space, Dream Sequence, Rezogrind, Safari Gruv)..What's up with that?. The ones I have are different, and most are not arpeggiated.

nathantboler

I really like the Fx presets shown in the video, but after buying it, I didn't see any of them in my FXPresets folder! (Aggro March, Bam Arps, Bendaway, Chalk Pad, Contemplation, Crawl Space, Dream Sequence, Rezogrind, Safari Gruv)..What's up with that?. The ones I have are different, and most are not arpeggiated.
Are you looking in Tone Morsels - Instruments - Custom FX Presets folder? They should be exactly the same.

Attachments

• 2020-03-25 05_00_49-Custom FX Presets.jpg
    2020-03-25 05_00_49-Custom FX Presets.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 3

YaniDee

Are you looking in Tone Morsels - Instruments - Custom FX Presets folder?
Geez..I guess 2 beers gets me drunk these days! I was looking at the Soundiron Odball library, which I also recently bought. These re-purposed guis ( like 8Dios as well) can get confusing.
All is good..thanks for replying.

wst3

Lunatic - it's really that simple
I honestly do not know how you can stay in business with such inexpensive upgrades, but nevertheless I did raid my piggy bank and make the big purchase! :) For such a small amount this is a big improvement on Tuned Micro and makes the library far more versatile and complete. Well done...and thank you for continuing to not only issue amazing new libraries, but for updating older ones as well.

Frank - Please don't discourage them!!

If one already owns all the libraries that make up this library is there any real benefit to adding it to the fray?

Thanks!

playz123

Frank - Please don't discourage them!!

If one already owns all the libraries that make up this library is there any real benefit to adding it to the fray?

Thanks!
LOL...definitely don't WANT to discourage them, Bill! :)

As for your question, for me there were indeed benefits to upgrading, even IF one was to only consider the new presets. But there's more new in the library than just that...e.g. two new instruments have been added and also (to my ears) the sound quality and programming have been improved since Tone Micro was released (in 2013?). In any case, I can suggest that the walkthrough may prove useful as you try to decide. As well, for me, the upgrade price was so low that it became a 'no brainer' for me anyway....and this one became my 26th Soundiron library very quickly. :)

Top Bottom