What's new

Soundiron [NEW RELEASE] Voice of Wind: Connie for Kontakt Player

Soundiron Team

Voice Of Wind: Connie is the fourth volume in our modular female solo vocal series Voices of Wind. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy to use in any music or video production project that comes your way.

This edition focuses on the crisp and spirited mezzo-soprano voice of Connie Doolan. Her cheerful, silky, and polished vocal character effortlessly fuses jazz, cabaret, folk, blues, pop, and musical theater styles.

This library includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for bright and dark categories and 120bpm hummed category. We've also included 20 sound-designed custom fx and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. It's made for the Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with all NKS standard hardware.​

You can purchase Voice of Wind: Connie on sale now for only
$69.00 (MSRP $99) Hurry, Sale Ends July 6th!

playz123

Absolutely lovely! What an amazing voice, and the wonderful demos show clearly how versatile this library is. (Well done, Nathan et. al.). How the folks at Soundiron can continue to produce libraries of this quality and then sell them at a 'no-brainer' price is beyond me. But I'll accept your offer! 😀 Congratulations to everyone involved with this release.

ptram

It's one of the most fascinating voices ever heard.

@Soundiron Team , may I ask you if the Meredith Monk-like repeated syllables in the "Destiny" demo are made with the library?

Paolo

MattJack

It's one of the most fascinating voices ever heard.

@Soundiron Team , may I ask you if the Meredith Monk-like repeated syllables in the "Destiny" demo are made with the library?

Paolo
Hi, Thanks for your interest in my demo.
Just to confirm, I only used sounds from the library.
I made a couple of minor adaptations;
I shortened a passage from the phrases section (C Dark 140)
taking the first 5 notes with the descending 4th pattern to use as a loop.
Also, starting at around 40 seconds and repeated 3 times, I slightly adapted a Staccato ‘Ah p’ sound by using Logic delay designer (Sync Pan) to achieve the quick repeated flurry.
‘Hope that helps. There are masses of amazing, beautiful sounds in this library!
I’m very glad to have had the chance to showcase some of them.

Top Bottom