What's new

Soundiron | Emotional Piano Free Expansion Pack!

My jaw dropped the first time I heard your first demos for Emotional Piano. Years later it still stands tall among all the new piano offerings from other companies. Like everyone here has said....THANK YOU...for your generosity in expanding the sound possibilities for this fine library.

The Emotional Piano expansion pack is a bonus collection of presets that were designed to give you even more tonal colors to choose from. This expansion is free for current owners of Emotional Piano.

Learn more about Emotional Piano: https://goo.gl/CEdcWh

» Download the free expansion pack: https://goo.gl/Jy83KP

Check out all the new presets!

Thanks so much Soundiron! I really like the expansion pack! My particular favorite presets are Lovely and Blanket. After playing for a bit I started noticing a high pitched ringing/buzzing noise in the background with the Blanket preset (I'm using FL studio 20 with Kontakt 6) , that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of. I tried the other presets and it didn't happen with them. Have you had any else report that as well? Do you suggest re downloading the presets or any other trouble shooting that might help? Thanks again and would love if you provided additional expansion packs for any of your other instruments (I have the Kontakt Player bundle). It definitely is helpful and brings new life to the instruments. Thanks again!

Thanks so much Soundiron! I really like the expansion pack! My particular favorite presets are Lovely and Blanket. After playing for a bit I started noticing a high pitched ringing/buzzing noise in the background with the Blanket preset (I'm using FL studio 20 with Kontakt 6) , that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of. I tried the other presets and it didn't happen with them. Have you had any else report that as well? Do you suggest re downloading the presets or any other trouble shooting that might help? Thanks again and would love if you provided additional expansion packs for any of your other instruments (I have the Kontakt Player bundle). It definitely is helpful and brings new life to the instruments. Thanks again!

Yes, the white noise is there on purpose. :) It is coming from the LOFI in the FX rack. You can turn it off easily if you don't prefer it.

Yes, the white noise is there on purpose. :) It is coming from the LOFI in the FX rack. You can turn it off easily if you don't prefer it.
Ok, got it! Thanks Nathan! I will try that out later when I get home. Guess it makes sense with the name "blanket." For some reason it was a frequency that was really bothering my ears, so maybe I need to get my ears checked or dewaxed :rolleyes:

Top Bottom