1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soundiron customer service?

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by kimarnesen, Oct 10, 2017.

1. kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    Oslo
    They are not responding on email or Facebook. Have anyone had luck with them before?

2. hawpri

hawpri Senior Member

Are they (or were they?) located in the San Francisco bay area? If it's been a few days, it could be that they or people they know are affected in some way by the fires in that area. This is purely speculation, though. They could very well be closed on the weekends and/or a little slow to get back to people.

rrichard63 likes this.
  3. synthpunk

synthpunk Senior Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Hell's Kitchen-Orlando
    Yesterday was a holiday in United States, Columbus Day, coming off a weekend. I would give them a day or so perhaps to catch up on their backlog.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. Goldie Zwecker

Goldie Zwecker Senior Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I wrote Nathan from Soundiron this morning, and got a response from him about 7 hours later.
    They have a great customer service.

5. Lawson.

Lawson. Senior Member

I generally have had solid customer service with them, but I did send an email about a week ago asking about transferring a library with no response yet.

6. paulmatthew

paulmatthew Senior Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Their customer service and response time has always been stellar for me . I'm sure it was either missed or due to the holiday .

7. JonSolo

JonSolo Not Han's Brother

Yes they are always quick to get back to me as well. It was a 3 day weekend.

8. OP
    OP
    kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    Oslo
    OK, maybe I'm just spoiled with Spitfire's immediate replies on Facebook chat, and 8Dio on their website's chat.

9. synthpunk

synthpunk Senior Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Hell's Kitchen-Orlando
    I don't think Spitfire or many other companies answer emails on weekends or holidays. You did check your spam folder also correct?

10. playz123

playz123 Senior Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Nanaimo, BC
    Always very prompt to reply when I contact them, so am not sure where your problem may lie. Never have had to wait more than a day for a reply, and have even had replies from Mike himself on a weekend. I can reassure you, without a doubt, they definitely care about their customers.

11. mikefox789

mikefox789 Senior Member

Jul 8, 2016
    Soundiron has some of the best customer service in existence.

Goldie Zwecker likes this.
  12. rrichard63

rrichard63 Perpetual Novice

Nov 17, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area
    In my limited experience with them, they have always been responsive and helpful. As someone else said above, they are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I believe they are in the East Bay, not directly affected by the fires, which as of right now are still zero per cent contained. But they might be busy helping friends and loved ones who have been displaced.

13. Fleer

Fleer Senior Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
    Another very positive review of Soundiron’s support over here.

Goldie Zwecker likes this.
  14. OP
    OP
    kimarnesen

kimarnesen Composer

Feb 12, 2014
    Oslo
  15. Rap-sody

Rap-sody Member

Aug 29, 2017