Soundiron Customer Service - The Fastest Response in the West or thank you to customer support

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by DS_Joost, Mar 21, 2019.

1. dariusofwest

dariusofwest Active Member

Apr 21, 2006
    Soundiron is awesome! Can't wait to see how Hyperion Strings Elements turns out :D

nathantboler likes this.
  2. nathantboler

nathantboler Active Member

Dec 13, 2017
    California, USA
    Inceptic likes this.
  3. bcarwell

bcarwell Senior Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Just another corroboration- several install questions, responses (Nathan, tnx) same day, sometimes within an hour. Cannot understand why more companies cannot learn from them, as they have my loyalty now for sure.

4. 667

667 Senior Member

May 20, 2011
    There are no must haves, fully depends what you want, they have good variety and everything is quite usable and high quality. I like their weirder stuff personally. Anti-drum, that type of stuff. Also, the choirs are my go-to's.

Frendo is probably my favourite of all things because it just kind of blows my mind conceptually. You build a weird thing, a custom 1-off instrument, and through the application of technology (sampling) create something that can be shared with billions of people. And by adding more technology (edits, loops, effects, etc.) you create something that doesn't even exist in the real, physical world. It truly defines "virtual instrument" for me.

Inceptic likes this.