Soundiron Customer Service - The Fastest Response in the West or thank you to customer support

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by DS_Joost, Mar 21, 2019.

1. DS_Joost

DS_Joost One day I'll fly away!

Nov 19, 2015
    Tilburg
    So I just wanted to out a public thank you to Soundiron customer support. I hadn't since years downloaded my Soundiron libraries (Apocalypse Elements and Olympus Elements) and so I found out they changed install clients and serial numbers.

So thinking the worst (think Steinberg support), I send them an e-mail with my question of whether they could help me or not and provided my serials.

They responded within 5(!) minutes with one e-mail from customer support and one containing new download links and serials. I mean, that has to be the fastest online support I have ever seen. Absolutely fantastic, quick, and helpful.

As a fun fact, some minutes later the automated response came in that they had received my e-mail. The problem was fixed before the automated response was sent:2thumbs:

So thank you, Soundiron. Keep up the good work!

2. Robert_G

Robert_G It really is just an expensive hobby for me

Feb 6, 2019
    Soundiron is hands down some of the best customer service ive ever had....and not just limited to the VI industry. Its just such a rarity in this day and age.

What even makes them stand out even more is that both my purchases from SI have been from resellers...yet i felt that didnt change the way they view me as a customer.

Nothing but good things to say about them

3. 667

667 Senior Member

May 20, 2011
    I'm glad to hear they are still doing such a great job on this, I always recommend them as having the best CS in this industry but haven't had to contact them in a few years so never 100% sure they are still as great as they were. Awesome.

4. Chris Hurst

Chris Hurst www.chrishurstmusic.com

Oct 1, 2014
    Wales, UK
    Agreed. I had exactly the same situation and response.

DS_Joost, Peaslee and Soundiron Team like this.
  5. Quasar

Quasar Senior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    I've dealt with Soundiron's customer service on two occasions, and agree 100%. When it comes to having integrity, treating people fairly, generously and with respect, they are absolutely the top-notch.

DS_Joost, Peaslee and Soundiron Team like this.
  6. Robert_G

Feb 6, 2019
    Now if we could just get them to quit making these funky instruments that will never see the light of day in an orchestra and start concentrating on Strings, Winds, and Brass....I do believe perfection could be achieved.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

7. Soundiron Team

Soundiron Team Member

Aug 22, 2018
    Thank you very much! We work very hard to keep our customers happy and we really appreciate the post!

8. Craig Peters

Craig Peters Active Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Don't worry! we are working on our orchestral line of products that's for sure! But at the same time the world is full of way too many cool things to make into instruments haha

9. Robert_G

Feb 6, 2019
    My post is in good fun and there is obviously a market for the stuff you guys make or you wouldn't make it. Glad you guys are having success with it.

For me....with your quality and service....if you had a winds, strings, and brass on the market...I'd probably have already bought it. I guess that's more or less what I mean to say.

10. Craig Peters

Craig Peters Active Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Totally! That is something we are currently working very hard on for you guys. There will be some more news on that in the near future!

MartinH., Robert_G and Peaslee like this.
  11. nathantboler

nathantboler Active Member

Dec 13, 2017
    California, USA
    I Lol'd :roflmao:
    [​IMG]

12. OP
    OP
    DS_Joost

DS_Joost One day I'll fly away!

Nov 19, 2015
    Tilburg
    It was Nathan who responded by the way... Give that man a cookie and a nice pat on the back too!

MartinH., Peaslee and Craig Peters like this.
  13. Peaslee

Peaslee Active Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Alameda, CA
    I'm in Kontakt right now refining the violin true legato mapping to get it as smooth as silk. Once the samples are done, the real work begins with final mapping and group/zone settings refinements. Gregg, Chris and I are doing everything by hand, zone by zone to get it just right. The glide legato is especially nice, but all around it's shaping out to be literally the best thing I've ever worked on. We'll be releasing Hyperion Strings Elements some time next month, depending on how smoothly QA and encoding goes. It's a beast and it's nearly done. After that, on the symphonic front, we've got Hyperion Brass, with releases in that series alternating and moving on then to percussion and winds. It takes time to achieve the quality and capability we've envisioned for it, but to me, it's worth it. There's an interesting story to tell behind its genesis that we'll talk about in an upcoming podcast. This has been different than anything we've ever done, in both journey and final destination.

14. MrLinssi

MrLinssi A glorified bedroom musician.

Oct 1, 2016
    Finland
    Another happy customer here. Whenever I sent them an email I usually got a response within an hour. Spectacular customer service!

DS_Joost, Craig Peters and Peaslee like this.
  15. musicboyy

musicboyy New Member

Same here! They are always quick to respond...both friendly and helpful. Definitely one of my favorite developers.

16. ScarletJerry

ScarletJerry Active Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Not only great customer service, but they got me to purchase Kontakt via their cross grade option years ago. I guess that I should thank them, but I’m probably thousands of dollars poorer due to that fateful purchase!

Scarlet Jerry

Peaslee and DS_Joost like this.
  17. TeamLeader

TeamLeader Active Member

Aug 28, 2004
    They are just great folks all around!

Peaslee, Craig Peters and MartinH. like this.
  18. Dandezebra

Dandezebra Sorry for the inconvenience

Jan 7, 2018
    Soundiron, hands down my favorite library company. Nathan has always been a pleasure to interact with as are the rest!

Cheers!

Craig Peters likes this.
  19. Mike Fox

Mike Fox Senior Member

Jul 8, 2016
    Yep. Soundiron is tha shiznit!

Craig Peters and nathantboler like this.
  20. Inceptic

Inceptic Member

Nov 16, 2013
    I don't own any Soundiron libs; what are some must-haves?