What's new

Soundiron announce the new Shake in collaboration with David Oliver w/ Intro Offer

Soundiron Team

01_Banner Top_Shake.png

Learn More:
Shake is a comprehensive collection of 95 shakers, tambourines, rattles, and bells from all over the world. This deep and stylistically expansive sample library focuses on live performed grooves, fills, flourishes, rolls, and individually sampled hits by British instrumentalist and media composer David Oliver.

Shake has everything you need for your next composition with a ton of unique instruments made and improvised by David including: the bamboo rainstick shaker, mung bean shaker, cocktail stick shaker and many more. Our intuitive multi-layered modular UI allows you complete freedom to mix, layer, affect and customize each sound to your heart's content.

This library is built for the Free Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with all
NKS standard hardware.

On sale now for $49 (reg. $69) until January 26th

Watch Shake Videos

I’d like to know the same thing. From the walkthrough it seems like there is probably new content, but it is organized quite differently so it’s hard for me to be sure.

My version 1 of 'Shake' is only 1.34gb. The new library comes in at around 7gb (10gb uncompressed). I haven't got the upgrade yet (Certainly intend to, at some point), but I get the impression that his is a whole new project. Not sure if they provide the older stuff as an archive, or whether users of the older version would have to run v1, for access to the older content.

I’ve been trying to find out answers to two questions.
1. Does this upgrade replace the older version or stand beside it? I have a project (not recorded yet) that uses the old version and wonder if it will still work if the upgrade replaces the old one.
2. The loops in the walkthrough video seem to be odd meter. Can this be altered?

1. Does this upgrade replace the older version or stand beside it? I have a project (not recorded yet) that uses the old version and wonder if it will still work if the upgrade replaces the old one.
2. The loops in the walkthrough video seem to be odd meter. Can this be altered?
At one point, I think he mentions that the meter and tempo of the loops can be changed.

Hopefully Mr. Soundiron Team will return to answer our questions ;)

This library will work beside it and won't replace it. There are different loops in various tempos and time signatures and can be changed within the loop browser. Definitely check out the manual to see more details within the library.

While the content from version 1 is included in the new update, from what I can tell, it's a few select samples from the original that are available for layering. For those who never got the original, unfortunately there's a lot of content that isn't available here and the original seems to no longer be on the site for sale. Pitty, because the original is quite good as well.

While the content from version 1 is included in the new update, from what I can tell, it's a few select samples from the original that are available for layering. For those who never got the original, unfortunately there's a lot of content that isn't available here and the original seems to no longer be on the site for sale. Pitty, because the original is quite good as well.
All of the sample content of v1 is included inside the new Shake. Is there something specific you're looking for?

All of the sample content of v1 is included inside the new Shake. Is there something specific you're looking for?
When I use the drop down menu in the lower right, I see the names of the instruments from the original but there are only select samples to choose from and it’s a single sample stretched across all keys. If all the sample content from the original is there, I haven’t figured out how to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom