What's new

Soundiron - 7 Year Anniversary Sale - 35% Off Store Wide!

Craig Peters

SAVE 35% STORE WIDE SALE!

Soundiron's birthday is here! The years just seem to fly by so fast, don't they? So to celebrate we're doing a 35% off store wide sale! Save big on our standard open format libraries such as the colossal Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, the immensely popular Olympus Symphonic Choir. This also includes our ever growing collection of Made For Kontakt Player libraries! There's the quintessential Elysium Harp, the legendary Emotional Piano or the powerful atmospheric compendium Ambius Prime. So what are you waiting for?! Go Explore!

Hurry, the sale ends Tuesday, August 21st, 2018!

*Excludes the Omega bundle​

Last edited:
Congrats on the 7th anniversary! Though I only own Requiem Light (one of my best purchases ever and still using it), this could be maybe a nice time to expand a few things!
Thank you! No better time to expand a few things then during a sale! :dancedance:

Bummer. Wish I had waited...bought Hyperion Strings Micro (Fantastic lib!) 3 days ago at $49.
Great lib as is...can't wait to check out the full version!

@CraigPetersSI do crossgrades apply automatically? I have Mars and want Olympus elements (or full), do i need a code for that?
I know for elements it's 40% discount, how much for full?
Oh and Olympus contains everything in Mars & Venus right?
Really liking this company so far:emoji_hugging:

Wonder if the resellers (bestservice, timespace) will be part of it, so far it seems to be only pluginboutique....
Just saw BestService is game, but no Hyperion there.
Time+Space has Hyperion, but didn’t see them doing the sale yet.

Top Bottom