What's new

Soundiron 33% Off Storewide Spring Sale Starts Now! One Week Only

Soundiron Team

With spring kicking into gear, now is the perfect time to hop on some sweet savings! For one week only, you'll save 33% off our entire shop, including over 130 virtual instruments in our shop. This deal includes all of our Kontakt Player/ NKS Libraries and Bundles and all individual non-player libraries.

*Excludes the Omega bundle

You'll SAVE BIG on our most popular libraries such as, Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, Olympus Symphonic Choir. This also includes our ever growing collection of Made For Kontakt Player libraries including Emotional Piano, Antidrum Machine, Voices of Gaia, Glitch Hero, Requiem Light Symphonic Choir and many more!

https://soundiron.com/collections/on-sale

Hurry, Spring Sale Ends Soon!

Does Olypmus Choir Elements give you Micro or do they need to be purchased separately?

They are different products and are purchased separately.

Which is weird because if you buy micro first you can apply your purchase price to elements to get both for just the price of elements.

I guess you know what to do.

Which is weird because if you buy micro first you can apply your purchase price to elements to get both for just the price of elements.

I guess you know what to do.
Yea that confused me

Realistically most people don't need or use micro after purchasing elements, so it doesn't automatically come with it. Micro only has a few features and custom fx that differentiate it.
The upgrade path is designed so you start with micro to see if you like the UI and choral tone, then move up the upgrade path if you so desire. :thumbsup:

Just have to say that Hyperion Micro is great! : )
I watched some threads before + Walkthroughs and I like it right from the start.
Especially that there is an Arp inside. So doing this hectic stuff is a little bit like cheating thanks to this.
Besides that it has well recorded sounds and articulations plus excellent scripting/a very efficient GUI.
Get it!

Just have to say that Hyperion Micro is great! : )
I watched some threads before + Walkthroughs and I like it right from the start.
Especially that there is an Arp inside. So doing this hectic stuff is a little bit like cheating thanks to this.
Besides that it has well recorded sounds and articulations plus excellent scripting/a very efficient GUI.
Get it!

Thank you for that recommendation Thomas!

Even though the price is still crazy high, I'm definitely getting the Snow Drum. It's kind of cool sounding. Or maybe it is cold.

No, really though, trying to decide whether I need another funky piano. I like the sound of the Struck Grand. But I have a few similar pianos. And I realize you can't have too many pianos, but I may be getting there.

Tempted by the Saz bundle... :faint::sick:
Even though the price is still crazy high, I'm definitely getting the Snow Drum. It's kind of cool sounding. Or maybe it is cold.

No, really though, trying to decide whether I need another funky piano. I like the sound of the Struck Grand. But I have a few similar pianos. And I realize you can't have too many pianos, but I may be getting there.
I'm really tempted to get that as well. Makes me want to write Witcher 3-esque music.

:grin:

soundiron sale.png

So I recently acquired Mars in a sale but, as with many choral libraries, find it rather convoluted to use in practice and I really don't like that on many of the patches the keys don't map to the sounding octave that I have to manually remap. I'm looking at Olympus Elements and Requiem Light and wondering whether either gives relatively straightforward patches so that I can get a series of syllables at both loud and soft dynamic levels in one instance of the instrument (it's fine if the men and women are divided into separate instances). Basically I'm looking for something that has the simplicity of something like Oceania (sorry to mention a non-Soundiron library here) but with greater dynamic range and especially has a good soft layer of syllables where I don't have to use lots of instances of the library to get the full choir sound. Do either OE or RL fit that bill?

So it seems I already own Struck Grand. I may need to get my quick load set up by instrument. I forget what I own way too often. So I picked up Cathedral of Junk. and the Snow Drums and Phonautograms. I have no idea what I will do with these, but I like weird percussion-y sounds. And you really can't beat the prices.

So it seems I already own Struck Grand. I may need to get my quick load set up by instrument. I forget what I own way too often. So I picked up Cathedral of Junk. and the Snow Drums and Phonautograms. I have no idea what I will do with these, but I like weird percussion-y sounds. And you really can't beat the prices.
LMK what you think of Cathedral

Top Bottom