What's new

Sonuscore's "The Orchestra Complete" and new "Strings of Winter" library

It appears a bit similar to Heavyocity Rhythmic Textures (cycle engine).
Definitely tempted but was planning on doing the Evenant Cinematic Music course and shouldn’t really buy both this month!

I also think it is similar to the Rhythm Animator and Phrase Animator in NI's Session Strings Pro 2. (Session Strings Pro is 34 GB for just strings vs the 7G for the entire The Orchestra)

Session Strings Pro 2 could be a nice complement to The Orchestra, good for layering, as could all of the Sonuscore Origins instruments and Mallets Flux.

Also, the Ostinatum presets in Spitfire libraries might be worth experimenting with.

Okay. I broke down and bought this thing. So glad I did. I absolutely love it.

I don't think it will replace my orchestral libraries (at least not yet I don't), but I think it's amazing for songwriting. After trying out a few of the animated orchestra presets, I found one that opened up a whole new way for me to think about a song I wrote some time ago. So that's what I"m working on right now.

I don't think it will replace my orchestral libraries (at least not yet I don't), but I think it's amazing for songwriting. After trying out a few of the animated orchestra presets, I found one that opened up a whole new way for me to think about a song I wrote some time ago. So that's what I"m working on right now.

You're making me want it more! :) I'm hanging on to find out a bit more about the new Spitfire library on Thursday. Then I'll decide which way to jump.

Funny, it is almost the same that happened to me, when I bought it - once I started playing around with the presets, I just couldn’t stop, it was so much fun and so inspiring. In the end, I ended with something totally different than the first preset I used, but the presets helped me starting, experimenting, playing around - I couldn’t do that with just a single patch!

This alone for me was worth to get the lib. But to be honest, I really like the overall sound, too - I like that it is a little rough :).

Well, I got it too. They say the current sale is being offered "before we take "The Orchestra" to the next level" - I wonder what improvements are coming next.

Well, I got it too. They say the current sale is being offered "before we take "The Orchestra" to the next level" - I wonder what improvements are coming next.
I do appreciate that the 1.1 upgrade was free. That was a pretty serious upgrade for 1.1. Lots of new features, presets and multis, plus a glock.
For those of you who have only watched the first look videos, you might want to look at this one:

Hopefully, if they are improving it a bit, it will be free, just as 1.1 was. If the day ever comes that they go all the way to 2.0, I could only imagine what it would be.

same here opens up new avenues a different way of thinking for me

To those of you who have purchased Sonuscore - The Orchestra...is it possible to drag & drop the MIDI created within Sonuscore to your DAW?

I'm thinking something like Sonokinetic library patterns.

To those of you who have purchased Sonuscore - The Orchestra...is it possible to drag & drop the MIDI created within Sonuscore to your DAW?

I'm thinking something like Sonokinetic library patterns.
you can copy the midi but you not get the pattern created with the orchestra , you must use the orchestra

Will that be an update or a whole new product? Does anyone know?

And do we know when the 50% sale ends?

Last edited:
Top Bottom