What's new

Sonokinetic Releases Indie

uKvWm0v.jpg

We’ll need a few more days to bring “Indie” to you. It’ll be available on April 2nd at 16h CET
No demo, nothing, :shocked:come on Sonokinetic, give your fans something to wait with until the "due date"(of this new baby):dancer:

Promising name! Very curious.
I do not own any of Sonokinetic libraries, but I have used phrase libraries back in the day (maybe for non-orchestral instruments) and I remember liking hem a lot for inspiration, to lay a foundation.
What have you Sonokinetic users to say to a potential new user like me?

This looks very promising, but I cant find it on the website. Did the library came out the 28th?

Edit, oh I see its April 2nd on FB. Looking forward to hear this, may be just the ticket! I love the tone of Sonokinetic samples. Just hope its not too locked up in patterns and such.

I do not own any of Sonokinetic libraries, but I have used phrase libraries back in the day (maybe for non-orchestral instruments) and I remember liking hem a lot for inspiration, to lay a foundation.
Being a beta tester and demo composer for Sonokinetic for quite a few years they still never fail to surprise and impress me with every new lib they come up with. Piotr Musial's orchestrations and the pristine recordings are always a joy to listen to. I can only suggest you check out Reuben's great thorough walkthroughs on their website to get a feel for the wealth of possibilities these libs provide. In regards to Indie I can only say I absolutely love it, it is really so very good.

I've licensed all of their phrase-based libs (except Tutti and Vivace) as well as much of their other offerings. You can do a lot of tweaking to make the phrase libs come to life. Harmonic shifts, delayed starts per section and of course combining them to create a lot of diversity. All of their samples are recorded in the same concert hall, so they all blend together excellently. If your'e an Altiverb user, then you can get the same hall reverb for your other libs.

The libraries work fantastically for creating beds and base layers in which to build upon. A little can go a long way and I do like that the phrases give me a lot of inspiration. They are beautifully scripted and sound gorgeous to my ears.

I highly recommend them. Depending on what style you're after, I know a lot of folks like "Minimal" since it's not obtrusive and can nestle down in the mix nicely. I like "Sotto" for the same reason. "Largo" is magical to me and I like the pomp from "Cappricio" moreso than "Maximo". Grosso is lovely and different from the rest because of the 12/8 timing.

They all have something to offer and I'd recommend pouring over all of the videos on each of their product pages.

Last edited:
Ugh...The anticipation is killing me! Can't we see even a teensy-weensy little video clip or sound bite? Anything? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom