What's new

Sonokinetic Flash Sale - Ends September 13th at 16:00 Central European Time

Got a "try again" message after download at 100%. Now downloading again, from zero. Anyone else with this, or familiar with it?
Same for me... all rar's beside #15 are allready built, part15.rar is devided into 19 parts in the "progress" folder. Normally, I would expect a proper Download Manager to check what is allready there, and repair/continue the missing chunks.
What I did now, is to check which rar is missing, and (after deleting the actual download task) go to My Collection -> Add -> Select files to Download -> deselect all -> select the missing part. THEN the manager even recognises, what parts of that rar are allready in the progress folder, and continues...

Have to check, if the (manual) unrar and install work in the end - will report later on!

Same for me... all rar's beside #15 are allready built, part15.rar is devided into 19 parts in the "progress" folder. Normally, I would expect a proper Download Manager to check what is allready there, and repair/continue the missing chunks.
What I did now, is to check which rar is missing, and (after deleting the actual download task) go to My Collection -> Add -> Select files to Download -> deselect all -> select the missing part. THEN the manager even recognises, what parts of that rar are allready in the progress folder, and continues...

Have to check, if the (manual) unrar and install work in the end - will report later on!

Well, I did find the stuff in the progress folder after first download, and the try again message, but there were some rar's missing. I did even install the Woodwinds through Native Instruments. But it didnt work out to play them. Then I deleted the old files, changed download to Frankfurt (I dont know if this made any difference, but it didnt cut like the previous server did), only downloaded the 24bit, and it un-rar:ed all after download, installed itself and the progress folder was not there at all.

Anyway I really like the sound. There was the automatic noise thing on after installing them, to make more realism, but it scared the hell out of me, that is this really the sound. After some tweaking I found this switch to get the realism away, fortunately so, and the sound became very enjoyable.

Please create a support ticket at support.sonokinetic.net for any download/installation related issues. That is how we can best help you

Top Bottom