What's new

Sonokinetic Black Friday Sale 2019 - Ending Soon!

Noir and Indie are for me yours best products.
Please do volume 2 for both. Chamber and solo instruments is best.

I have only one (bigger) issue with Noir - GUI (beautiful), but don't know why, lag all my system - Kontakt 6 and Nuendo 10.
did you do the update? We have put out an update that should address this for the users who are facing that particular issue...it should show up in your Sonokinetic Manager

Update working very nice, thanks!
Please make vol.2:)
good to hear it's working for you and yes! would love to do a vol 2 at some point - working on a huge project now though that we need to get out of the way first:)

Reactions: Leo
It would sure be nice if the individual instrument sections were broken out as their own accessible, playable instrument, too. Don't think you've done this before and I'd probably buy up your whole line at that point.

It would sure be nice if the individual instrument sections were broken out as their own accessible, playable instrument, too. Don't think you've done this before and I'd probably buy up your whole line at that point.
do you mean as multisampled articulations? or just phrases on a section basis?
The later products have more and more been split up, and we are currently working on our multisampling offering too - can't split up the already recorded phrases though as I'm sure you're aware:)
It's always the balance between flexibility and realism. The most real sound is obviously the whole orchestra recorded together, the more you break it up the more little cracks you will start to notice when you put it back together. With our phrasebased line we are always looking for that spot in the middle where it sounds great and is still flexible enough to make it your own and 'play' the orchestra as you would any other instrument.

I believe in Vivace there is multisampled brass.
Such a thing would of course be a dream for more included instruments and they would match perfectly.

if you create a ticket at support.sonokinetic.net we will sort something out for you when you are ready to purchase.

Top Bottom