What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

And here I thought AMS stood for Afraid of Missing Something.

Not missing this Bells Collection... beautiful new product Sonokinetic!
(and has anyone besides me ever lost an entire morning gonging their
way through the Toll collection with the volume way up? I am glad I
have vacation days ahead of me.)
you won't be disappointed with these, they have that magic tonal complexity that makes you just press a key and listen - also some of the tails are over a minute long so a lot to enjoy there:)

My only problem with these libraries so far is that the keyswitches + harmonic switches kind of require a larger keyboard than the Komplete 49 to take full advantage. I can always use my Kawai for it, but the lightguides are so useful when the meaning of a note isn't a note.

Welp, guess I gotta go upgrade to the 88. This is how marriages end.

Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas Day 12: Final deal is here, and it is our monumental “Largo” with 50% Discount at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale?ref=vic12

On behalf of the whole Sonokinetic team, we would like to thank each and every one of you for the fantastic support you have given us in 2018. We would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday season, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We look forward to bringing you many new libraries in 2019 including our eagerly awaited multi-sampled Strings!

Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas Day 12: Final deal is here, and it is our monumental “Largo” with 50% Discount at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale?ref=vic12

On behalf of the whole Sonokinetic team, we would like to thank each and every one of you for the fantastic support you have given us in 2018. We would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday season, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We look forward to bringing you many new libraries in 2019 including our eagerly awaited multi-sampled Strings!

I must say I'm an addict of Sonokinetic, and even in this "lottery" they don't deceive me, I asked for LARGO, and, bingo I/we get LARGO ! Thanks and Merry Christmas to all the team... (Please make a follow up to espressivo )

There it is: Largo for those who don't already have it. :)

I just wanted to extend a warm and hearty THANK YOU to Sonokinetic for all the fantastic freebies over the past couple years. With this year's gift I now have all three current Ostinato libraries! I also finally picked up Capriccio this year. Now time to settle in and learn how to take advantage of my new tools. Time to review the manuals and tutorial videos.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

My only problem with these libraries so far is that the keyswitches + harmonic switches kind of require a larger keyboard than the Komplete 49 to take full advantage. I can always use my Kawai for it, but the lightguides are so useful when the meaning of a note isn't a note.

Welp, guess I gotta go upgrade to the 88. This is how marriages end.
Except that 88 is weighted which I don't like as much for some instruments ( I have one ) so I just use a smaller 2nd 2 octave keyboard for the lower key switches with my 61 kk keyboard

Hmmm...Largo. Nice. This may be the most different and overdue of the otherwise very energetic Sonokinetic phrase packages. Quite tempting.

OK, so my question is this...this Sonokinetic sale goes until Xmas 1600GMT. Exactly what time will my Spitfire Xmas Wishlist offers appear in my email? There's some stuff there to compete for my few remaining VI-buying breadcrumbs. Anybody remember the Wishlist arrival time from last year?

I just bought Largo, downloading now. My first major purchase from Sonokinetic. Excited to explore this library!

Hmm...that's quite a largo discount. Is this good way to start with phrase-based libraries, or should I try something more minimal first?
I ask myself the same..
But thinking I will get Largo anyhow, why wait when this great discount is still active?

Top Bottom