What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

Got the ostinato woods today, decided to wait until the rush was over, happy to report no glitches and my serial was instantly available in my account.Downloading now. A steal at half price! Thanks Santa Kinetic. Ik wens u een vrolijk kerstfeest

Thank you very much for the Ostinato Woodwinds!!!!

I already have De Capo from its initial release and it comes highly recommended. It is indeed a very nice way to augment some of the phrase-based libraries with more detail. I believe it was recorded in the same hall as the other orchestral libraries. I like how the interface is set up in such a way that you can build your own custom "ensemble" to suit your project.

In case any of you are debating whether to part with the 15 euros, here's a selection of prices for Ouds in NYC at the discount sneaker store, E&L Sportwear, at 102 West 14th Street: $999.99 to $1800.

If it's not too busy and you ask the guy in the back nicely, he will get his Oud and give you a brief performance.
Oud.JPG

Im a bit slow, so I just got the Ostinato Woodwinds for 50euros. I think this can be useful. Sad I missed the freebie timeslot, but hoping I can get the ostinato brass on the sales as well.

In case any of you are debating whether to part with the 15 euros, here's a selection of prices for Ouds in NYC at the discount sneaker store, E&L Sportwear, at 102 West 14th Street: $999.99 to $1800.

If it's not too busy and you ask the guy in the back nicely, he will get his Oud and give you a brief performance.
Oud.JPG
You can get them for much cheaper in Istanbul ;). I thought that was the Mona Lisa in the background, but then I realised it was a reflection.
Yup, it will go well with my Hurdy Gurdy. Someday it will show up in one of my compositions.
That would be an interesting combination.

Last edited:
From what i gathered in their description, it's new.

If by a while back, you mean a few days ago...

Yes.
The Ostinato Woodwinds are brand new. All three ostinatos came out at Christmas and were free for a limited amount before going to 50% off. Very nice of SK. One of the reasons I really like them.

Top Bottom