What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

Sonokinetic has a countdown counter on their site. Users shared a table that showed the last two years the freebie was on the second day of the sale. My user account was in good standing - I signed in yesterday to check. And right on time I bought. Before the frenzy. Sleep is not an excuse! LOL! Can you tell I've done a lot of Black Friday sales. It really is the same thing.

Okay, I probably shouldn't have mentioned about the second day. If they do something like this again (does percussion have ostinatos?) it might not be on the second day now.....

You are a pro. :) I did make sure that I had a new password that I could remember, but that was it. I even decided to walk home from work yesterday thinking that the chances of there being a free woodwinds ostinato library on the second day were probably quite slim. So I arrived home at 17:30 CET to be proven wrong. I guess I should have done my homework better.

Thanks Sonokinetic for this lovely freebie. As good as free beer, unless that would’ve been Heineken.
Heineken is no beer, it’s flavoured water ;)

I don't drink beer myself, but even in The Netherlands Heineken is considered to be ditch water.

Best beer town IMO is Antwerp. If it’s not flooded by noisy Dutch drunks ;)

That only happens when Amsterdam is flooded by noisy English drunks. ;)

Weird issue here, I downloaded via the Sonokinetic manager.It's been stuck at 99.32% dl'ed 19.34gb of 19.54gb completed.It' been stalled like this for 6 hours. I tried pause & resume, no change.
Any suggestions?

Can't wait to try it out this weekend. I've been looking for something to spark my creativity concerning Woodwinds.

Thanks Sonokinetic!

Serial number sorted out, download finished. Thanks to Sonokinetic for the generous give-away and extra effort working through the issues. Looking forward to giving it a try now

Weird issue here, I downloaded via the Sonokinetic manager.It's been stuck at 99.32% dl'ed 19.34gb of 19.54gb completed.It' been stalled like this for 6 hours. I tried pause & resume, no change.
Any suggestions?
If you close the Sonokinetic Manager completely and open it again, it will go through a process of verifying what has been downloaded and it should pick up where it left off, allowing it to finish

Downloading Ostinato Woodwinds now. I'd been shopping around for some additional woodwinds recently and this was a very nice unexpected bonus. Thanks, Sonokinetic.

2oyaet.jpg

thank you Sonokinetic !

yesterday-night and today got the same problem with 1 file: Ostinato Woodwind 24Bit part03.rar

it breaks again and again, sometimes when nearly finished :sad:

yesterday-night and today got the same problem with 1 file: Ostinato Woodwind 24Bit part03.rar

it breaks again and again, sometimes when nearly finished :sad:

Please open a support ticket at support.sonokinetic.net and we will help you resolve your issue

--------

Fun fact for the day. Once we resolved our server issues, at it's peak, we processed 14 sales per second .... that was the level of demand :shocked:

As someone who could get the Ostinatos, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Sonokinetic, for the fantastic gift!

Paolo

Last edited:
RU5OcXx.gif

12 Days Of Christmas Day 3: Sonokinetic Full Orchestral Section Multi Sampled sample library “Da Capo” 60% discounted. Grab it while it’s hot at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale?ref=vic3

Da Capo is nks ready and compatible with the free Kontakt player version 5.7.1 or later

interesting Day 3 offering.

good detail library for the phrase products?

i like the mix 'n' match articulation thing.

and the sound. yes.

I think Da Capo is one of Sonokinetics earlier orchestral offerings. I'd put it toward the sketching orchestra end of the orchestral spectrum.

There's an ensemble patch, and also invidividual patches for brass, percussion, strings, and woods. All of those are highly configurable as to instrument selections, and there are a limited range of articulations that cover the basic orchestral ground (perhaps I have a Lite version, I'm not quite sure, got this as part of a massive NI sale). The control panels take a little study, but once you've figured them out they're very efficient.

To my ears Da Capo feels most comfortable toward the largo end of the scale. The sound is quite rich and even lush, and rather unique among the several orchestral VIs I use. There are several mic positions and the close one is especially well done. It's strongest point beyond the sound is it's considerable programmability as to section configuration. The downside is that the interface initially feels quirky, but you can grow to love it and it works. And the range of articulations doesn't go beyond the basics. It's not a strong up-front instrument, it's not one-size-fits-all, but it can work wonders in combination with other VIs. Worth the discounted price easily, if only to extend your interpretative palette.

I think Da Capo is one of Sonokinetics earlier orchestral offerings. I'd put it toward the sketching orchestra end of the orchestral spectrum.

There's an ensemble patch, and also invidividual patches for brass, percussion, strings, and woods. All of those are highly configurable as to instrument selections, and there are a limited range of articulations that cover the basic orchestral ground (perhaps I have a Lite version, I'm not quite sure, got this as part of a massive NI sale). The control panels take a little study, but once you've figured them out they're very efficient.

To my ears Da Capo feels most comfortable toward the largo end of the scale. The sound is quite rich and even lush, and rather unique among the several orchestral VIs I use. There are several mic positions and the close one is especially well done. It's strongest point beyond the sound is it's considerable programmability as to section configuration. The downside is that the interface initially feels quirky, but you can grow to love it and it works. And the range of articulations doesn't go beyond the basics. It's not a strong up-front instrument, it's not one-size-fits-all, but it can work wonders in combination with other VIs. Worth the discounted price easily, if only to extend your interpretative palette.

excellent, thank you.

bought.

Top Bottom