What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

I think I know why the servers went down....

airplane_kidding.jpg
I just watched this classic with my son this summer. He never saw it and I saw for the first time in like 30 years.. marvelous!

:)

I don't know who that quote is from, but

"Piss off potential customers" because their servers got slammed during a giveaway?
"have to fight like your at a Walmart black Friday sale"? Fight? Huh? No one even have to leave the comfort of their chair.
"limited time to check to see these deals". I wasn't a deal, it was free.
"sales tactic"? It wasn't a sale or a tactic, it was "free", it was a "giveaway" that got messed up because of massive traffic. The idea that it was a tactic implies they intentionally set the whole thing up to fail... in order to do what exactly? Entitled outrage seems clouds rational thinking.

He'll never do any business with them ever again because their servers got slammed during a giveaway and he missed out on getting something for free. Unacceptable!

Ha!

I guess you didn't interpret that as being frantic :rolleyes:.

So true. Free is not always good except for those who got theirs.

As I had the luck to get all the three Ostinato instruments, now I'm experimenting with all of them layered as a Kontakt-Multi vs. three Kontakt-instances.

All of three of them as Multi seems to cause trouble in the standalone Kontakt-version. Ok, only 8 GB RAM here ;/ Lite 16-versions loaded.

Several instances work in FL Studio though. Some crackling, too. Did not change the buffer preferences of Kontakt, maybe I should.
One Multi with all the three Ostinatos (Lite 16-Bit) made Cakewalk Bandlab crash.

Don't want to be unthankful in any ways - I love the idea and the sound, just a feedback - maybe something for another thread...

Some are extremely lacking in reason. Failure to acquire an item as a gift does not make the item's sale price inflated. That is absolute nonsense.

mindboggling, the comments here.

i will be grabbing a bunch over the next 10 days - Sonokinetic has my support.

even if i hadn't gotten the freebie.

-

aside from all that, i LOVE the sound of these recordings.

and the programming is off the chart!

As I had the luck to get all the three Ostinato instruments, now I'm experimenting with all of them layered as a Kontakt-Multi vs. three Kontakt-instances.

All of three of them as Multi seems to cause trouble in the standalone Kontakt-version. Ok, only 8 GB RAM here ;/

!!!

Thanks Sonokinetic for this lovely freebie. As good as free beer, unless that would’ve been Heineken.
Heineken is no beer, it’s flavoured water ;)

Thanks Sonokinetic for this lovely freebie. As good as free beer, unless that would’ve been Heineken.
Heineken is no beer, it’s flavoured water ;)

Over here _ in the land of hops _ some artisan brews 'make my day' !
Almost anything from Deschutes is very drinkable ! :inlove:
Firestone; Anderson Valley are pretty decent too.
If it's on TV, I Pass :P

OK, back to Sono grumbles

I've opened a support ticket with Sonokinetic, as the copy I tried to install with the serial number I was given wasn't approved within Native Access -- it was stated as having already been used. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes I had the same issue with Native Access telling me my serial number was already used.

Over here _ in the land of hops _ some artisan brews 'make my day' !
Almost anything from Deschutes is very drinkable ! :inlove:
Firestone; Anderson Valley pretty decent too.
If it's on TV, I Pass :P
Best beer town IMO is Antwerp. If it’s not flooded by noisy Dutch drunks ;)

Best beer town IMO is Antwerp. If it’s not flooded by noisy Dutch drunks ;)

:roflmao: !! ….

What are a couple top favs in Antwerp ? ….. especially those that may be exported ( even surreptitiously ) to the US ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom