What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

When I got my freebie about 45 minutes ago, there were over about 2000 available, and there were about 3200 a couple hours earlier! No wonder the site is slow. I guess it's lunch time US and evening UK/EU. Who was it who said VI Control is "a small site on the edge of the web?"
you're lucky. I can't sign in and the site is making it impossible to do anything.

I got mine over 4 hours ago, downloaded and installed it but I'm stuck. My account page says 'Serial Number N/A' and the download manager says 'OPEN KONTAKT FORMAT'. Is there something I need to do from this end to trigger the generation of a serial key or do I just wait patiently?

I can happily keep myself entertained in the meantime going through yesterday's Noir purchase! :dancedance:

but I commend Sonokinetic for their generosity of spirit and their excellent libraries! It must have been stressful for them today. I hope they have a good holiday break.
Definitely, even if I am quite sad for myself; but it´s really one of the most exciting 12 days in the Sample-Year!!! So looking forward to the next 10 days - and 2019, of course :)!!

I got mine over 4 hours ago, downloaded and installed it but I'm stuck. My account page says 'Serial Number N/A' and the download manager says 'OPEN KONTAKT FORMAT'. Is there something I need to do from this end to trigger the generation of a serial key or do I just wait patiently?

I can happily keep myself entertained in the meantime going through yesterday's Noir purchase! :dancedance:

Sorry about that. Check your Sonokinetic manager in the next 24 hours and the serial number should appear if it is missing

Why is it raining on the right side of my workstation, after snowing all over it earlier ??

Your graphic arts gurus are extraordinary tho … :barefoot:

Well, congrats to everyone who got the freebie. I didn't see the email until now and seems like they are all gone. :crying: Would have been nice to go with my other ostinato libs from sonokinetic.

Well, congrats to everyone who got the freebie. I didn't see the email until now and seems like they are all gone. :crying: Would have been nice to go with my other ostinato libs from sonokinetic.
Same here. Just missed it. Congrats to everyone who got it. Very cool!

Maybe they should include it with a purchase. Some of us have jobs and can't have access to something like this.

I agree with this quote to a point:
Great way to piss off potential customers. Offer something free in limited quantities and then you have to fight like your at a Walmart Black Friday sale. Well, I have a job and can only check in to see these deals only once or twice a day. So I missed out and will definitely never do any business with Sonokinetic based on this kind of sales tactic!

Not getting it brings out a sense of entitlement and anger. Please consider giving it away with a purchase in the future. Color me pissed but I'll get over it. If they want to sooth me over with half off of they already half off I'll get it. Entitlement attitude out.

Last edited:
fault a company for offering free stuff.

fascinating.
I understand that. Sonokinetic has to pay for the licenses through Native Instruments. But I can also empathize with buyer's perspective. The same thing happened to me last year. You have to be ready and waiting right when the new deal starts. How long did this last? A few hours? Missed out last year.
I also get the frustration of those who are trying from the start of the "limited quantity" who couldn't get it simply because of the traffic. I feel like some kind of exception should be made for them. Still generous of Sonokinetic --3500 people got a free copy.

I understand that. Sonokinetic has to pay for the licenses through Native Instruments. But I can also empathize with buyer's perspective. The same thing happened to me last year. You have to be ready and waiting right when the new deal starts. How long did this last? A few hours? Missed out last year.
I also get the frustration of those who are trying from the start of the "limited quantity" who couldn't get it simply because of the traffic. I feel like some kind of exception should be made for them. Still generous of Sonokinetic --3500 people got a free copy.

True, and at 80 euros a head, that is QUITE generous.

Thank you Sonokinetic! Just as I was calling it quits I got in! Another great instrument. Will wait to download until after the mad rush.
Thanks Again!

Top Bottom