What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

Glad I looked at this thread! I assumed I already had Ostinato Woods from an old NI partners sale, but NO! Downloading at about 1 megabyte/second...I think I'll try again in January. At 19.4gb, that's a lot of seconds.

These sure are well crafted instruments. Just for fun, be sure to grab the Gurdy if that comes up...

As a bit of an aside, you may have already known this, but CAPTCHA is actually used to train AI/bots on image recognition. Historically, bots suck at that kind of task, especially on not clearly defined images, so you help them hone their skills when you fill out a CAPTCHA. Results are aggregated with the most common response to score correctness on the users' part :)

If you're interested, here's a good primer

Happy holidays!

Thanks! ... I think.

I was out and about when I saw the email. Apparently when you offer something like a free sample library, this lot gets all excited and takes down servers. It took lots of tries, but I managed to get it via my mobile phone.

Thanks, Sonokinetic!

there seems to be an issue - working on it - keep trying it should be running again soon :)

- actually people are getting through so definitely keep trying
Same here I've tried multiple ways for the last two days nothing works.btw I have an account and it won't let me make a new one.

I just woke up and saw the email in my box. Went to the website, read through this thread and realized all the freebies were claimed half an hour before. Of all the times to get a decent night’s sleep!

Gotta say I've never bought anything from Sonokinetic and never will based on this sales tactic! I have a job and can't sit around looking for these deals to pop up. I missed out and no way I'm going to go to the site and buy a bunch of other stuff just because you suckered me in with some promise of free stuff. The limited quantity thing just pisses people off. At least give a reasonable window for us working stiffs!

Dear @Sonokinetic BV I just notice in my inbox that I actually received two serial numbers (the first went straight to my spam folder).

The second serial number, invoice ******1544727810, is the one that's showing up on my account manager. Can we arrange that @Brendon Williams receives my first serial number? Invoice ******1544718422

Thanks again!
Please send this to support.sonokinetic.net and we will make it happen

Gotta say I've never bought anything from Sonokinetic and never will based on this sales tactic! I have a job and can't sit around looking for these deals to pop up. I missed out and no way I'm going to go to the site and buy a bunch of other stuff just because you suckered me in with some promise of free stuff. The limited quantity thing just pisses people off. At least give a reasonable window for us working stiffs!

giphy.gif

I just woke up and saw the email in my box. Went to the website, read through this thread and realized all the freebies were claimed half an hour before. Of all the times to get a decent night’s sleep!
When I got my freebie about 45 minutes ago, there were over about 2000 available, and there were about 3200 a couple hours earlier! No wonder the site is slow. I guess it's lunch time US and evening UK/EU. Who was it who said VI Control is "a small site on the edge of the web?"

Top Bottom