What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

Thank you! Snagged a copy. The website is loading very slowly and it didn't generate a captcha the first couple of times I tried, but persistence paid off. Currently downloading!

It took a little time for the site to go through the process, but I received an email invoice with my serial number. Unfortunately, it hasn't appeared in my user area yet so I can't download it...I just need to be patient. ;)

Probably just overloaded...working for some and not for others. I'll definitely keep trying! ...
Definitely keep trying. Ostinato Woodwinds didn't appear in my shopping cart until the third try, but it did appear. About 100 copies claimed in the first five to seven minutes.

After lag, it did finally go to a checkout page but then when it got to the step where you agree to the terms, it has been hanging.

Seems the website is hammered with traffic. I manage to click on the Pay Now button and it has been loading since then.

It took a little time for the site to go through the process, but I received an email invoice with my serial number. Unfortunately, it hasn't appeared in my user area yet so I can't download it...I just need to be patient. ;)
Same here. Received an email with serial, not showing up in my account or anywhere that will let me download.

Thank you Sonokinetic, this is extremely generous. :dancer:

Top Bottom