What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

Quasar

Other locations cannot access to the website....but USA locations seems more successful.
I'm in the US, and it's simply impossible to complete the checkout process. At one point I was told I was a bot too, after haveing logged in and checking the captcha...

HBen

I'm in the US, and it's simply impossible to complete the checkout process. At one point I was told I was a bot too, after haveing logged in and checking the captcha...
Same here...ahhhhhh.......tried at least 50 times....

N.Caffrey

I was logged out, called a bot, had timeout gateway too. Don't give up!

erikradbo

Registred an account, but got logged out and no verification email...time for dinner, good luck to everyone still trying!

Mucusman

Enthusiastic hobbyist
Yup, experiening a mess on my side now. There were 3,100+ copies left when I first went to pay... now, nothing is loading... :(

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
Why not just give everybody a free gift.........Ostinato Brass was never this hard to get last year.
The first year with the strings, I think there were only about 1000 free copies. They went within the first hour. Last year with the brass, there were about the same number of copies and it lasted most of the day. So check back periodically if you are having problems.

HBen

The first year with the strings, I think there were only about 1000 free copies. They went within the first hour. Last year with the brass, there were about the same number of copies and it lasted most of the day. So check back periodically if you are having problems.
Last year there were over 3000+ amount, and it was easy and straightforward to get, but this year it looks like 60 billion people are trying to get it.

bosone

got it in the chart, but impossible to check out! :)

last year i succeded in got ostinato brass for free... maybe the miracle will repeat!

berto

don't know, but it was saying bad gateway so many times, then switched to firefox and got to cart... then stuck at checkout... then i kind of gave up... after 5 minutes i got invoice and serial via email....thank you Sonokinetic

Rob Elliott

A nightmare for a 'company' - products to sell but customers waiting near the frontdoor UNABLE to get in. Good luck Sonokinetic in getting this sorted out.

Top Bottom