What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

ReelToLogic

Still have my reel-to-reel
thanks, I´ll try this and hope that it helps :emoji_pray:
If it doesn't, you can get Cotinuata to start over by pressing Shift in Connect. The green download button changes to a red 'Reset' button and if you press it, it will restart the whole process.

EDIT: Just reread the original post and realized you were NOT using Connect - sorry for any confusion.

The Sarge!

If it doesn't, you can get Cotinuata to start over by pressing Shift in Connect. The green download button changes to a red 'Reset' button and if you press it, it will restart the whole process.

EDIT: Just reread the original post and realized you were NOT using Connect - sorry for any confusion.
no, I´m using the Sonokinetic-Manager, because that was "forced" in the email&account. Last year (or 2 years, not sure) I´ve used Continuata which was much easier & also safe to start and leave the desktop alone - at da moment I´ve to check all 5 minutes if the download is still running :mad:
https://www.sonokinetic.net/manager/

dzilizzi

I know nothing
Thanks Sonokinetic for this great Christmas Deals 2018!

But downloading this year is a pain! It´s 24th December and I still haven´t managed to download everything, because of all buys the 24Bit-rars crash during downloading :( and due to not longer using the great "Contina"-Download-tool I have to completly restart the download!
Don´t know why "try again" or "continue" didn´t work with the "downloadsm.php" - maybe the truth is in the name "SM" it stands in adult naming for something painful ;)

Am I the only (german) guy who has that huge problems?
You can choose manual downloads. I sometimes do that instead with large libraries.

The Sarge!

You can choose manual downloads. I sometimes do that instead with large libraries.
do you mean this here:
Redirect download button to direct download page
I´ve checkmarked it, and there are the problems :(
other big downlads like UVI, Steinberg etc. always run perfect, so there´s no problem with my PC nor with my network

dzilizzi

I know nothing
do you mean this here:
Redirect download button to direct download page
I´ve checkmarked it, and there are the problems :(
other big downlads like UVI, Steinberg etc. always run perfect, so there´s no problem with my PC nor with my network
Yes, DaCapo hung up for me, so I just did the direct on it.

JonSolo

Not Han's Brother
I want Largo so bad (it is the last one on my list)...but I am so over budget now it will have to wait. Sonokinetic's new bell series is just fantastic (as is all of their products). Don't miss your chance to snag these fantastic, and I mean REALLY fantastic products at a discount!!!

markd

I want Largo so bad (it is the last one on my list)...but I am so over budget now it will have to wait. Sonokinetic's new bell series is just fantastic (as is all of their products). Don't miss your chance to snag these fantastic, and I mean REALLY fantastic products at a discount!!!
I couldn't agree more. I own several Sonokinetic libraries, including Largo, and every film that I score has at least one of their libraries in it. These libraries add so much to my scores.

Thanks Sonokinetic! :)

palu

I always wanted a phrase library from Sonokinetic, but the budget didn't allowed it. But now after first buy or free library (Ostinato Woodwinds I think) I bought almost every library in the 12 Days of Christmas. So I'm very happy, but "spent too much" is an understatement :D :D Thanks Sonokinetic!

smallberries

member at small
Quit the downloader app completely and restart. Upon restart the software analyses the progress and should pick up from where it left off.
I've been super-frustrated at mine stalling out, even after quitting and restarting.
Until... I noticed my disk was full! Made some space, and things are flying. Maybe
the downloader could check available space as the job progresses?

jbuhler

I've been super-frustrated at mine stalling out, even after quitting and restarting.
Until... I noticed my disk was full! Made some space, and things are flying. Maybe
the downloader could check available space as the job progresses?
I've had this problem on numerous occasions. That's one reason I now generally download to a backup disk and then move the library into place once it is downloaded and unpacked.

reutunes

This thread has been amazing. It's wonderful to see such support for Sonokinetic here. I only make the videos and manuals but it still made my heart swell.

I have to say that getting Ostinato Woodwinds and the Bells Collection out on time was really a race to the finish, but we managed it and I was blown away by the response.

More exciting stuff to come in 2019.

Zoot_Rollo

Throbbing Member
This thread has been amazing. It's wonderful to see such support for Sonokinetic here. I only make the videos and manuals but it still made my heart swell.

I have to say that getting Ostinato Woodwinds and the Bells Collection out on time was really a race to the finish, but we managed it and I was blown away by the response.

More exciting stuff to come in 2019.
ONLY?

Fantastic work.

So fortunate to have stumbled onto Sonokinetic in time to catch their immense generosity.

It has been a mindblowing year for getting some amazingly creative tools.

Top Bottom