What's new

Sonokinetic 12 days of Christmas - Day 12 - Largo 50% OFF!!

PeterN

Or Largo. Largo would be great.

Largo is really nice one, the sound is by far the best of them all. My guess is that its for sale as last one, but its a wild guess. Theres been zero hype on Largo here, and thats probably bcs Sonokinetic annoyed a good deal of ppl on that deal with Native Instruments. But Largo is real nice - one star ahead of Sotto.

Wally Garten

I'm still pulling for some of the multi-sampled instruments that haven't appeared yet -- Mallets, Celesta, or the Accordion in particular. (Or maybe the Hurdy Gurdy? That thing seems kinda wild!)

Kinda curious about Espressivo and Minimal, too, though I don't know much about using phrase libraries.

Zoot_Rollo

Largo is really nice one, the sound is by far the best of them all. My guess is that its for sale as last one, but its a wild guess. Theres been zero hype on Largo here, and thats probably bcs Sonokinetic annoyed a good deal of ppl on that deal with Native Instruments. But Largo is real nice - one star ahead of Sotto.

still on my radar.

Capriccio, though, because of the percussion.

Crowe

Avian Member
Well. This is it. It's been a grand adventure, but everything has to come to an end at some point.

Capriccio has joined the library and now my budget has been thoroughly depleted for the forseeable future.

I may just avoid this thread for the next three days lest I discover a latent penchant for masochism.

Thanks Sonokinetic. Cheers to a profitable and fulfilling future.

Reid Rosefelt

aka Tiger the Frog
Well. This is it. It's been a grand adventure, but everything has to come to an end at some point.

Capriccio has joined the library and now my budget has been thoroughly depleted for the forseeable future.

I may just avoid this thread for the next three days lest I discover a latent penchant for masochism.

Thanks Sonokinetic. Cheers to a profitable and fulfilling future.
I bet you still won't be able to resist Minimal if they offer it. :sneaky:

dzilizzi

I'm still pulling for some of the multi-sampled instruments that haven't appeared yet -- Mallets, Celesta, or the Accordion in particular. (Or maybe the Hurdy Gurdy? That thing seems kinda wild!)

Kinda curious about Espressivo and Minimal, too, though I don't know much about using phrase libraries.
Got Mallets and the hurdy gurdy last year. Really hoping for Celesta this year.

OP
Sonokinetic BV

Sonokinetic BV

Boutique Sampling
6SiFYFH.gif

Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas Day 10: Ostinato Strings discounted 60% at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale?ref=vic10

stfciu

I had an eye on Sonokinetic products through last 2-3 years but never decided to jump in being affraid of the flexibility of the products. The sound quality was the most important thing that got my attention. I was able to try out their "small" libraries (spelldoos actually and got emp gift) which confirmed great quality of samples.

This year I finally decided to make a move and got Sotto during the sale.

Now i can say I really regret whole this wasted time of uncertainty which led me into a delay of my adventure with Sonokinetic phrase libraries.

After few hours I can say it is so inspirational and gives me so many different ideas in a second. Also the customization options give you a feeling you are not restrained in anything at all and allows you to do original creations.

Goeff Manchester (I love and highly recommend his videos including Sonokinetic ones) put it wisely saying it is more for a foundation of a cue rather than upfront leading and for that reason it is a lethal tool.

I already found however, taking a fact I am more into intimate music, that in case of Sotto at least, with a small amount of creativity I am able to write a full track with this solely.

Now I am really torn how to approach following days of the sale :)

Last edited:

josephspirits

I had an eye on Sonokinetic products through last 2-3 years but never decided to jump in being affraid of the flexibility of the products. The sound quality was the most important thing that got my attention. I was able to try out their "small" libraries (spelldoos actually and got emp gift) which confirmed great quality of samples.

Now i can say I really regret whole this wasted time of uncertainty which led me into a delay of my adventure with Sonokinetic phrase libraries.

After few hours I can say it is so inspirational and gives me so many different ideas in a second. Also the cusomization options give you a feeling you are not restrained in anything at all and allows you to do original creations.

Goeff Manchester (I love and highly recommend his videos including Sonokinetic ones) put it wisely saying it is more for a foundation of a cue rather than upfront leading and for that reason it is a lethal tool.

I already found however, taking a fact I am more into intimate music, that in case of Sotto at least, with a small amount of creativity I am able to write a full track with this solely.

Thanks for that, I have been unsure about it myself. I like to build everything from the ground up, as much as I can at least, but I could see a happy medium such as this being useful for quick work.

Zoot_Rollo

After few hours I can say it is so inspirational and gives me so many different ideas in a second. Also the cusomization options give you a feeling you are not restrained in anything at all and allows you to do original creations.

i too was hesitant.

but now feel very fortunate to have a few key Sonokinetic products at a steal.

Sotto and Capriccio are stellar additions to my toolset.

i completely agree with your take on their use.

Top Bottom