What's new

Sonokinetic 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 - Capriccio 50% OFF !!

Thank God it's only the 12 days of Christmas!! I'm officially broke but still going after the last deal Capriccio!
Okay maybe I'll consider Olafur Arnold's Composer Tool Kit from Spitfire if the savings are right on my wish list. But that's it! I'm done! Time to sell something lol. Thank you Sonokinetic for a generous Christmas season. Well played!

@Symfoniq I have the exact same problem with an i7 retina macbook pro and logic. Are you using logic pro by any chance? It seems not everyone is hit with having to increase the buffer to such a high setting, so I'm wondering if its a logic thing.

What Kontakt version are you using? I remember there being CPU increases from 5.1 to 5.3. Your on a 15" 4-core?

I already have Capriccio, but for those who don't have it, can I say it is very much worth it. It has a lot of very useful content, and its not just string/brass/ww phrases either.

I bought Sotto 2 days ago when it was on sale, and have just sat down to start playing with it. Can I say, this is probably the best phrase library yet from SK... I'm a few minutes in, and wow! :inlove: The phrases will work very well with the kind of stuff I write, no question. I'm now wishing I bought Sotto when it first came out... all this time I've been without it when I could have used it in many of my tracks.

Capriccio & EMP deals are available until December 25th 17:00h CET www.sonokinetic.net/sale

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Music-filled 2017

nD4MUyn.jpg

Love it. I lose those battles all the time. The only reason I was able to keep my wits about me during the SK twelve-days sale was because I already owned most things, lol. Don't forget to explore the strings/winds runs in Capriccio, btw - a great feature in its own right, as is the selection of percussion.

These guys are very generous at christmas. Already have all the phrase titles otherwise would have bought them all!

To all who just got them, they are great. Take a bit of practice to really get the best from them. The harmonic shift is fantastic and inspirational. Its just tricky sometimes when you find something you like and want to save it for future use. Only practical way is to save a snapshot, pity there is no way to save presets within the GUI.

These guys are very generous at christmas. Already have all the phrase titles otherwise would have bought them all!

To all who just got them, they are great. Take a bit of practice to really get the best from them. The harmonic shift is fantastic and inspirational. Its just tricky sometimes when you find something you like and want to save it for future use. Only practical way is to save a snapshot, pity there is no way to save presets within the GUI.

I am lazy/forgetful and just save an a RPP or 2, or 3, in Reaper with the "presets" :)

@Symfoniq I have the exact same problem with an i7 retina macbook pro and logic. Are you using logic pro by any chance? It seems not everyone is hit with having to increase the buffer to such a high setting, so I'm wondering if its a logic thing.

No, this is an i7 Xeon running Cubase on Windows 10. Sonokinetic's explanation (that Kontakt's Time Machine real time audio stretching function uses a lot of CPU) makes sense to me, though.

Just installed Capriccio that I purchased on Chrismas day (I couldn't resist)... @Sonokinetic BV what a fabulous library this is, wow wow wow!! I ended up getting 3 Sonokinetic libraries from the 12 days of Christmas sale, and I couldn't be more happy with them all!! Thank you for the superb sales this year!!

Last edited:
Just installed Capprico that I purchased on Chrismas day (I couldn't resist)... @Sonokinetic BV what a fabulous library this is, wow wow wow!! I ended up getting 3 Sonokinetic libraries from the 12 days of Christmas sale, and I couldn't be more happy with them all!! Thank you for the superb sales this year!!

Thank you for your kind words! Just wait till you hear what we have coming up for everyone in 2017! ;)

Well, I ended up with the free Ostinato, Minimal and Capriccio.
All three combined, made it a terrific value bundle.
Thanks, Sonokinetic.
And to top it all, they sound great!!

Well, I ended up with the free Ostinato, Minimal and Capriccio.
All three combined, made it a terrific value bundle.
Thanks, Sonokinetic.
And to top it all, they sound great!!
Exactly the same combo I ended up getting. I honestly couldn't be happier with them, absolutely superb and great sounding libraries! :)

I picked up Capriccio and have only had the merest of plays but I enjoyed it very much. Wasn't sure how the library would mesh with me (it's my first SK Orchestral phrase lib) but I think it will be quite inspiring and more than a little bit handy. Thanks SK.

I missed out on Capriccio, really wanted it but forgot it during the holidays, to bad for me but I'm exited for what you will come up with during 2017 :)

Top Bottom