What's new

Sonokinetic 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 - Capriccio 50% OFF !!

Fingers crossed for Maximo on day 12. Spent time time watching all the orch phrase vids last night, and seems that's far and away the best fit for me.
Maximo is their last library, so it probably won't be. Maybe capriccio, or capriccio, or... capriccio ? (hint, hint ;) ) Or a One-Day-Only reboot of the whole 12 days of christmas promo. Who knows...

SONOKINETIC, I would like to say "thank you very much" for this great instrument delivered for free.
I like its sound very much and I think I will use it more than the matching part from Spectrasonics.

Besides, I want to thank you for the incredible customer support in 2016.

Fingers crossed for Maximo on day 12. Spent time time watching all the orch phrase vids last night, and seems that's far and away the best fit for me.
Sonokinetic stated at the end of the promo for Maximo that it was the last time on discount for a while, so not tomorrow for sure.

Maximo is their last library, so it probably won't be. Maybe capriccio, or capriccio, or... capriccio ? (hint, hint ;) ) Or a One-Day-Only reboot of the whole 12 days of christmas promo. Who knows...
It's probably be either Grosso or Capriccio.

Thank you Sonokinetic for the free EMP and Ostinato Strings, and the great discounts on Carnival, Steelpan and Bells and Whistles. :)

Think I might hold out for a 110% off sale...wait, wot!??

Cheers SK, a very Merry Christmas to you. How did you know I was looking for a lovely Rhodes sample library? Beautiful. A special thank you that this one wasn't available for a limited time. That allows peeps in different timezones to join in too.

Top Bottom