What's new

Soniccouture 24 Hour Deal2: Hammersmith Piano Pro Edition $99 | €89

soniccouture

Hammersmith Professional Edition $99 | €89

7 DAYS 7 DEALS

From 14th to 21st December we will be launching an exclusive flash deal every day - but each one only lasts 24 hours, so don't shilly-shally.

DAY 2 DEAL 2
Get the awe-inspiring warhorse that is The Hammersmith Steinway D, recorded in pretty much the best studio on the planet for 55% Off.

The deal also applies to upgrades from Hammersmith Std. Edition.

To get the deal enter the following code at checkout: 7DAYPIANO
Offer ends 9 AM (PST) 16th December

I told myself that I have too many pianos.......errrr......it is so hard to resist at this price....a difficult time for me.

I told myself that I have too many pianos.......errrr......it is so hard to resist at this price....a difficult time for me.
Right there with you, buddy.

SC does a great job with detailed sampling though so I'm pretty sure it'd be amazing

It sounds wonderful, very versatile, and it plays like a dream. I can spend hours just noodling around with it.

I've had it for about two years. I've been tempted by many other virtual pianos in that time, but I can never convince myself they're better than this one. Different, maybe. But I don't need to have a dozen different pianos.

It sounds wonderful, very versatile, and it plays like a dream. I can spend hours just noodling around with it.

I've had it for about two years. I've been tempted by many other virtual pianos in that time, but I can never convince myself they're better than this one. Different, maybe. But I don't need to have a dozen different pianos.
I have all the NI pianos + a few others but this thing, man... Tempting

"StrongMocha" did a review on youtube and complained about the middle register being harsh and unplayable.
Has anyone using hammersmith experienced anything like this?
It wouldn't be intrinsic to the piano unless it was voiced badly (unlikely), would have to be a sampling effect.
Maybe vsts are like playing a real piano - wide variance of opinion on what is best. I have very specific things I look for in acoustic pianos, other things I hate, even on certain $150k concert grands.

Lol James I hear you. I have a D and love it - won't name names, but many high end and reputable piano brands don't suit my playing and ear.
I'm very impressed with what I've heard and read about Hammersmith, terrific sale - thanks.

Was thinking of getting into this Hammersmith and check if the critics are right, but I’ve got so many grands already. Maybe later.

Why are you wasting your time posting here, then, when you could be buying more?
I know! A lot of them came with the various versions of Kontakt. But my vacation just started so I am going to play between catching up on some house cleaning.

Top Bottom