1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something wet with the Bernard Herrmann library

Discussion in 'Member's Compositions' started by Ben E, Sep 13, 2017 at 2:43 AM.

1. Ben E

Ben E Active Member

Jul 5, 2017
    I still haven’t used the Spitfire Herrmann library for what it’s supposed to be used for. Instead I used the orchestral “chords” patches (which are beautiful) and the harps/celeste to help create this lush Busby Berkeley/Esther Williams kind of thing for fun. Most everything else is Spitfire as well (except the voices.) The Herrmann stuff mixes well with it.

http://beneshbach.com/resources/music/music/Great Suburban Barbecue_L.mp3

Nmargiotta, Fab, Saxer and 10 others like this.
  2. ctsai89

ctsai89 Poem of Ecstasy

Oct 4, 2016
    beautiful! dreamy! Realistic. This is the kind of stuff I don't hear at all these days... Nostalgia! I hope you have a soundcloud linke for me to follow! can't miss any of your releases in the future.

3. Ned Bouhalassa

Ned Bouhalassa Senior Member

Sep 30, 2004
  4. rottoy

rottoy Gentleman Scholar

May 12, 2013
  5. gregh

gregh Senior Member

Feb 1, 2015
    incredibly well done, definite poolside visions, though maybe more Hail Caesar! and Scarlett Johansson :)

Ned Bouhalassa likes this.
  6. artomatic

artomatic Professional Noob

Aug 27, 2016
    I hate it... because now I want to buy BHCT! I truly love this! It made me smile. Would love to hear some more. Fantastic job. Thanks for sharing!