What's new

Something New. Final Teaser.

uhh... i dont like those teaser stuff usually, but this one was really worth to watch/listen to.

sounds fantastic!

Ok now I watched it with audio, if it is something about modeled strings library, or semi-modeled or something extremely playable or...well you know...I'm in!

If I am ever in desperate need of money Daniele, I'm going to create a website which says in big letters "the full modelled orchestra - pre-order now for $50,000" and send you a link to the fake website. And I will immediately be 50k richer.

Didn't like 0.28-0.32 (the high strings on their own).

The rest sounds fantastic though. Those low strings at 0.35...wow

Didn't like 0.28-0.32 (the high strings on their own).

The rest sounds fantastic though. Those low strings at 0.35...wow

I would agree with this BUT there are not many libraries that would excel doing EXACTLY that line in that range. The rest is magic. Undoubtedly vodoo under the hood.

No worries - I wonder WHY Audiomodelling even posted it on their site???? Brother in law? :)

I should have written "on Facebook" which is where I found it, and not their site. In any case, have asked mods to delete my post as it could sidetrack everything massively.

Either way, exciting eh ...

I think I'm on my 20th viewing. Mainly I'm trying to figure out how that expression and dynamics are being added. A breath controller we can't see?

I think I'm on my 20th viewing. Mainly I'm trying to figure out how that expression and dynamics are being added. A breath controller we can't see?

I bet it is TWO foot pedals... (OR.....they have vibrato and expression tied in together - but scaled so it sounds this natural.)

I would agree with this BUT there are not many libraries that would excel doing EXACTLY that line in that range. The rest is magic. Undoubtedly vodoo under the hood.

True. Having listened to it a few more times, the high strings arent completely convincing.

However the overall affect and the sound of the ensemble together, tone wise ,sounds beautiful.

Even more impressive is that it is implied that this is a played/live performance.

To get that sound without tweaking or programming is amazing.

Top Bottom