What's new

Something New. Final Teaser.

Got my attention! Release date? Is 'VERY SOON' for a demo or the release. Aside from the obvious 'playability' of your Keyswitched patch(s) - the vibrato and timbre sound gorgeous.

Last edited:
This teaser appears to be 'live' which is beneficial for all of us. Can you tell us what / if any post processing has been done in this engine or your Daw?

(btw - I love to refer to full on demos associated with releases but THESE SORT of 'live demos' are the most beneficial for my buy or not buy decision. Just sayin')

Ok now I watched it with audio, if it is something about modeled strings library, or semi-modeled or something extremely playable or...well you know...I'm in!

This teaser appears to be 'live' which is beneficial for all of us. Can you tell us what / if any post processing has been done in this engine or your Daw?
I'm hearing a lot of dynamic changes happening without anything happening on screen. I'm hoping it isn't all baked in but is actually controlled via CC. However, even if it's baked in it still sounds really good to me.

I'm hearing a lot of dynamic changes happening without anything happening on screen. I'm hoping it isn't all baked in but is actually controlled via CC. However, even if it's baked in it still sounds really good to me.

Did I notice his right knee moving just a tad (foot controller?). I bet he has at least one if not two FC's - one for xfade and one for vibrato. The way the vibrato feathers off at the end of phrases is to die for.

Did I notice his right knee moving just a tad (foot controller?). I bet he has at least one if not two FC's - one for xfade and one for vibrato. The way the vibrato feathers off at the end of phrases is to die for.
You might be right. I watched at 2x speed and it does look a lot like there could be a foot controller under the desk, that seems promising. I agree about the vibrato and phrase endings, it's really good.

Oh man.......what is this ??????
CRAZY GOOD...
Don't tell us it isn't KONTAKT.....don't tell us......or ???
I mean it sounds crazy good. And real. And the legato.....polyphonic...
Waiting for more infos...but man....Crazy good.

Top Bottom