What's new

Something is Coming - Spitfire Thunderbolt

There is a little video clip on the Spitfire Twitter

No more info, just some glitching and orchestral sounds. Could be a hint but also could just be some exciting Spitfire sounds.

1. Maybe something like „Apex“ (or how it was called) where Tundra was a 199€ for a day?
  2. Or they finally release the Hans Zimmer Strings Addon with new shorts etc.?
  3. Or they „release“ the pro versions of the symphonic orchestra at special discounts?
Or (my actual guess): it‘s something i‘d never have thought about:)

Spitfire mentioned in a video that the company is becoming/expanding into a form of record label (whatever that means in a world no longer containing a record industry). Maybe it will manifest in the form a subscription streaming service of curated neo-classical and hybrid orchestral releases?

(If not, then I copyright this idea and am seeking partners!)

1. Maybe something like „Apex“ (or how it was called) where Tundra was a 199€ for a day?
  2. Or they finally release the Hans Zimmer Strings Addon with new shorts etc.?
  3. Or they „release“ the pro versions of the symphonic orchestra at special discounts?
Or (my actual guess): it‘s something i‘d never have thought about:)

I don't know man, I still think the Yellow King is involved. Oh sorry, wrong forum.

Spitfire mentioned in a video that the company is becoming/expanding into a form of record label (whatever that means in a world no longer containing a record industry). Maybe it will manifest in the form a subscription streaming service of curated neo-classical and hybrid orchestral releases?

(If not, then I copyright this idea and am seeking partners!)

The world very much still contains a record industry (the Grammys are tonight!), despite being more or less in a constant state of artistic decline, and in fact Spitfire already launched their label: https://sarecordings.com/

If it is the Hans Zimmer Strings Shorts, and other additional useful articulations, I would be Super Positively Shocked with how wonderful this would be, but I doubt it. :)

The Thunderbolt was a very compact airplane. It might be a compact library, developing on BDT. Something like an Albion One Half.

Paolo

The Thunderbolt was a very compact airplane. It might be a compact library, developing on BDT. Something like an Albion One Half.

Paolo
Yes but why the 'two days only' if it were a new library?

Unrelated, I wonder if Christian ever released his EDNA cartridge.

Yeah, gotta agree the key to this guessing game is certainly "2 days only."

Sounds to me like it would have to be a product that is discounted rather than a new release or streaming/cloud service. I mean why would they release a new library for just 2 days and then that's it?

I would love to see them discount their Spitfire Symphony Orchestra full bundle at a ridiculous price to complete the full bundle. I just have brass left to pick up but sold separate in a discounted bundle could get me close enough. :)

Definitely the pumpkin lady traveling back in time.

If 'back in time' means that I can get the Symphonic Orchestra for substantially less than $1,600 count me in :) We'll see soon, I guess

Clarification: Typical sales price is ~$1,200.

Last edited:
(Lightning) flash (sale) comes before thunderbolt (whatever that may be - the woodwinds presumably)? Hey ho, back to work :)

Top Bottom