Something a bit different: La Boîte à Bijoux - chill/hip-hop/piano instrumental - micro fusion/micro dancing

Mikro93

But since it involves virtual instruments, there we go!

I'm not new to that kind of music, but this is defintely a step up for me. The piece was put together in collaboration with micro fusion dancers :)

You can hear Ableton Live's stock drum samples, Spitfire's Modular Piano LABS, Dulcimer LABS, moon Guitar LABS and Andy Finton Kit Bag, Eduardo Tarrilonte's Medieval Era II, Soundiron Elysium Harp, Native's Maverick piano, a bit of Massive here and there.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Groove music! I like it, especially the section starting at 2:40, in fact I would have liked to have more of that developing into a new section rather than ending.

The mix was good. I thought it worked well with the style.

Last edited:
OP
Mikro93

Mikro93

Thank you very much!

the section starting at 2:40, in fact I would have like to have more of
A choice had to be done, to keep the track rather short, radio-style, to make it coherent with the rest of the dancing playlist :) I could indeed have developed these ideas further.

The mix was good. I thought it worked well with the style.
Thank you! I used some techniques for the first time, like some side chain compression here and there, rather extensive EQ and comp, including on the master. I'm happy with the result :)