What's new

SOLD

Price drop
Added: Toontrack Rooms of Hansa SDX
Added: Orange Tree Samples bundles

Looking through this thread, you seem to do a lot of bumping, so be advised that I am now deleting entire threads (and in some cases, banning) when people violate the 14 day rule.
Hi Mike,

thanks for the reminder, but please note that I haven't added anything to this thread since mid-November 2021.
Please also consider that I've only used more frequent bumps back in 2018-2020, when it was still allowed. You've sent me a PM at the end of August 2020 that it is not permitted anymore, and there weren't any 'Bumps' in this thread since then.
When I've added anything in 2021, it was usually sold within a few days, so before the new additions it was technically a 'SOLD' (thus inactive) topic, not a bump.

Regards,

Tosza

In 2021 (on this same page), you have posts on October 2, 12, and 20, and then November 1 and 13. I consider each of those to be a bump. Had those happened this week, I would have deleted this entire thread, as I did this morning with 7 other threads. My post was meant to be fair warning. Whether you heed that warning or not is up to you.

In 2021 (on this same page), you have posts on October 2, 12, and 20, and then November 1 and 13. I consider each of those to be a bump. Had those happened this week, I would have deleted this entire thread, as I did this morning with 7 other threads. My post was meant to be fair warning. Whether you heed that warning or not is up to you.
Ok, thanks.

Thanks for the offer, but these are already seriously discounted prices, so I'd better skip that.

Top Bottom