What's new

CLOSED SOLD - SWAM Strings V3 Bundle (Vioin, Viola, Cello, Bass) - Sale of Trade!

DJames

I just bought this SWAM Strings Bundle impulsively last week and I don't have time to get into it. To sell it quickly, I'm putting a good price on it. $240 USD for the entire bundle. payable via PayPal, please.

Or, since the actual value is $360 USD, if you would like to trade for another sample set like NI Cremona or Spitfire Solo Strings OR if you have an ethereal/viking/medieval/ fantasy library that you'd like to trade, I'm very open to that!

Attachments

• Strings-bundle-website.png
    Strings-bundle-website.png
    74 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I recapitulate:
This is your first post here, you are offering for $ 110 less software that you bought last week at $ 360.
I do not know why but I find it really suspicious after I could be wrong and I grieve if this is the case.

Hi Lychee,

Yes, I am new here and yes, I am am willing to sell it cheap or trade for closer to it's the actual value. I'm not going to sit around forever waiting to sell it so I can squeeze every silly dollar back. I've also never sold software before, so if I put too low a price, oh well, live and learn. It is what it is and a good deal for someone who would appreciate owning this bundle.

Cheers

For anyone else concerned...

Realizing that I am new here, I can offer to use GoToMeeting or similar so you can verify I am the owner of the software that I am selling. Or if you have any better suggestions for verifications, let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:
Also open to trading for world instrument libraries or harpsichords from Real Samples or VSL Harpsichords.

Last edited:
Top Bottom