What's new

SOLD ProjectSam Symphobia 1 en 3 (Trade with Omnisphere possible)

ProjectSAM Symphobia 1
• Fantastic library !! For sale due to insufficient use.
• Including License transfer costs.
• E 299,-

ProjectSAM Symphobia 3
• E 299,-

Bundle price 549,-

ProjectSAM Symphobia 1
• E 269,-

ProjectSAM Symphobia 3
• E 269,-

Bundle price 499,-

he asked probably because you asked for more or quite the same when they were 50% off. and they become NFR. guess ppl will wait to prefer for another 50% sale then which will for sure come.

he asked probably because you asked for more or quite the same when they were 50% off. and they become NFR. guess ppl will wait to prefer for another 50% sale then which will for sure come.

They don't have sale very often and even less often is the 50% sale. As far as I know it was there first 50% sale. Wel a buyer can wait of course.

What do you mean by they become NFR?

they become not for resale if you buy them "used". and it wasnt the first 50% sale, and for sure not the last.

Did not know that.
Probably not.

And it is an asking price. If a buyer makes a good offer it will be considered

yah, you can read about the NFR thing at the projectsam page. dont get it why they do it and its wrong imho, but what can you do?

good luck

yah, you can read about the NFR thing at the projectsam page. dont get it why they do it and its wrong imho, but what can you do?

good luck

Thing is....when they offer it at 40% (at least once a year) or 50% off brand new with the option to resell.....most people will want a substantial deal to buy a used copy knowing they cant resell it.

Ive seen all 3 symphobias packaged together used for under 500 U.S...and still take forever to sell

Wel then only a trade with Omnisphere is an option. Then you can have it for lets say 300,- and I have some value myself.
I will not sell it for peanuts and I am not in need of money. But thank you for al the advice.

Top Bottom