What's new

So, how exactly does the Spitfire BF thing work?

If I’m correct, eDNA got updated last year. Pity they didn’t include the Kinematik expansion. AFAIK there’s only one of those.

Although they're ok to be fair, but having Omnisphere, I always tend to use that instead as the patches are as good or better, they're easier to find and to rate favourites and there's more you can do to edit them.

I'm in the same boat. I picked up Earth in the summer, but haven't used it much. I always end up coming back to Omnisphere.

I suppose if I didn't already have a boatload of other sound sources, Earth would see more use. It seems like a perfectly usable library, just one where there is a lot of competition.

Is the TON a time limited offer along with Black Friday or will it be available throughout?

And in case of the latter, does it get included when Spitfire does it Wishlist Discounts?

Probably people are not buying it for the piano (which is cheaper than the bundle).
The bundle makes sense if you have interest in at least one of the other two products. Basically the rest comes free of charge, so to speak.

Top Bottom