What's new

Sneak peek of upcoming "secrets of Orchestration" lesson.

Yes. I think "The Secrets Of Orchestration" is his Brand name. He's made two products. This is much larger than the first ( which was on Udemy) . It's a work in progress , updated fairly regularly with an end point sometime in the spring. There are 30 Lectures planed. Each varying in length from 6 mins to 50. Currently there are 13 online.

best

ed

Actually, in his Teachable course (which I am taking), there are already well over 70 lectures currently available (not 13) with another 50 to come. The total will be ~120 lectures (not 30).

(EDIT: I was just made aware that ed's post was made over a year ago. I hadn't noticed that when I commented. So, my apologies for that. Still, the stated number of planned courses at the time (30) was far fewer than the actual number, which is ~120.) 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GST
Respectfully, @ed buller, you are grossly mistaken:

In his Teachable course (which I am taking), there are already well over 70 lectures currently available (not 13) with another 50 to come. The total will be ~120 lectures (not 30).

No idea where you got your numbers, but they are profoundly incorrect—and since readers will see your comment before mine, it would be helpful, out of respect to Rovshan, if you would correct your comment accordingly.
This thread was starter over a year ago and since then Rovshan has been regularly adding content, at the time of posting what Ed said was correct.

Respectfully, @ed buller, you are grossly mistaken:

In his Teachable course (which I am taking), there are already well over 70 lectures currently available (not 13) with another 50 to come. The total will be ~120 lectures (not 30).

No idea where you got your numbers, but they are profoundly incorrect—and since readers will see your comment before mine, it would be helpful, out of respect to Rovshan, if you would correct your comment accordingly.
why the odious hostility ?...we don't do that here. Thank you Marks for your post. Hugs

e

This thread was starter over a year ago and since then Rovshan has been regularly adding content, at the time of posting what Ed said was correct.
Thanks. I didn't notice the date on that comment. Still, he wrote:

"There are 30 Lectures planed." [sic]

That was never correct—even at the time of posting.

why the odious hostility ?...we don't do that here. Thank you Marks for your post. Hugs

e
There was not one word of "hostility" in my post. I simply stated facts with the goal of making sure that readers know what the course contains (and will contain). I'm truly sorry you feel that way. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: GST
Top Bottom