What's new

SNAP! Pizzicato Quartet Library $20 XMAS SALE - ENDS DEC. 25th - Walkthrough Video Added

olajideparis

Our debut library SNAP! is now available until December 25th for the sale price of $20 (Regular price $30). SNAP! Features 2.8GB of content (uncompressed), featuring a dozen string quartet and sound design patches including: pizzicato, col legno and more. Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.3. Download links sent within 24 hours.

More information at: www.privatelabsaudio.com

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: JC_

delgan

Our debut library SNAP! is now available until December 25th for the sale price of $20 (Regular price $30). SNAP! Features 2.8GB of content (uncompressed), featuring a dozen string quartet and sound design patches including: pizzicato, col legno and more. Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.3. Download links sent within 24 hours.

More information at: www.privatelabsaudio.com

Happy Holidays!

delgan

Has anyone else purchased this sample library, but not received the download links (even after the 24 hour period)?

delgan

Te llegará, conmigo también se retrasaron.. ;)
Hi, I'm not sure what this means in English. Google Translate says something about also delayed. Is that correct?
I'm still waiting for replies to my emails (Have checked the Spam folder).
Have other purchasers of SNAP! received their download links?

juanramos

Im Sorry!! (I speak very bad English ) . I also said that I had a delay but I arrived all right. ( a good library , I 'm happy with it )

OP
olajideparis

olajideparis

Thanks for the support everybody. Here is a walk-through of the library.

Top Bottom