Slice wave loop and automap slices to sampler zones

fLySpin

Hello guys!
Is there a way to automate/speed up this process?
Maybe it's possible with another tools or another sampler?

Process steps:
1. Slice wave loop(solo instrument playing simple melody from 7 notes) into batch of files(slices) contains only one note per file.
2. Load slices into Kontakt and map root note to the slice note.

I has found 3 ways to do it, but each has some disadvantages.

------ Way A ------
Redmatica Keymap Pro 2 - according to manual can do it all automatically! But in 2012 it was removed from the shelves and there is no store to buy it.

------ Way B -----
1. Slice loop by Image-line Slicex or Edison.
2. Load slices into Logic pro x Alchemy and alchemy will automatically build instrument!!

Step 1

Step 2

It seems Redmatica's technology was incorporated into Alchemy. (Apple buy Redmatica years ago)
But Alchemy can be used only in Logic Pro x when my main DAW is Ableton.

------ Way C ----- (the slowest)

Step 1 Load sample into Image-Line Edison ( also could be done in Image-Line Slicex)
Step 2 !!! Slice by pitch !!! Slice by pitch for me works only in 50% cases (to sensitive - creates to match slices). If I use "slice by transients" then Edison did not include pitch information into exported files names. So Kontakt then have no source to read pitch information (step 5 and step 7)

Step 3 As a result we have one note in each slice

Step 4 Export slices
Step 5 Notice every slice file name contain pitch info (program automatically add file name postfix with note information)
instrument_solo_loop - F3.wav
instrument_solo_loop - F2.wav
instrument_solo_loop - F4.wav
Step 6 Drag n Drop files to mapping editor (drop exactly to the keyboard area)
Step 7 Select "Set to single key"

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

Step 11

Nate Johnson

So in the end, do you want each of your slices to be spread out over a specific range of pitches? or just single slice per key?

I'm curious as to what you want the end result to be.

d.healey

Use reaper to cut up your samples. Name them as needed and use Kontakt's auto-mapper to map them to zones.

OP
F

fLySpin

So in the end, do you want each of your slices to be spread out over a specific range of pitches? or just single slice per key?

I'm curious as to what you want the end result to be.
I want them to spread. Please take a look at the first image.