What's new

Six people needed to contribute donated vocal part to a "choir"

Polkasound

Hi everyone!

I recently finished writing and recording a contemporary Christian pop ballad of hope and encouragement to help people of faith get through these uncertain times. The last chorus of the song needs a choir, so I reached out to about 30 musician friends of mine. Only 6 responded. I would like to get at least another 6 singers, so I'm hoping some of my VI-C colleagues would be interested in helping out.

There is no pay — it's an all-volunteer collaboration — so all I can offer is a credit on my website. The song will be digitally distributed to all the usual outlets and played on some terrestrial and internet radios stations around the country, but downloads will be 100% free on my website.

The lead singer, who is ghost singing on this song, is a well-known pop/country artist who achieved fame as a finalist on X Factor.

It's a short part — just four lines. You don't have to be a professional vocalist. You just have to be able to carry a tune and have the equipment to record vocals. If this is something you might be interested in, please send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
Polkasound

Polkasound

Well... that's not the vocal part I'm looking for, but I appreciate the bump. ;)

--

My original post received two responses. One fell through and one is pending. If there's anyone else out there who would consider donating their singing (about 30 seconds worth) to the choir, please let me know and I'll email you the details. Thank you!

Top Bottom