What's new

Simple Sam Steinway

I just want to reiterate, as a non-pianist, that I don't think I've played a VI piano that had such an inspiring tone as this one... and this one is actually a whole range of inspiring tones! I've not felt a virtual piano (or even a digital piano) with this blend of playability and musicality and character.

How in the world is it $50??

Bravo!!

I just want to reiterate, as a non-pianist, that I don't think I've played a VI piano that had such an inspiring tone as this one... and this one is actually a whole range of inspiring tones! I've not felt a virtual piano (or even a digital piano) with this blend of playability and musicality and character.

Bravo!!
shhh don't tell him

Bravo!!
Thank you kmaster! We really appreciate it :)

Ha! I still have some in my sights, but I'm starting to get concerned with my piano obsession o_O
(at least it's cheaper than buying the real thing!)

Ha ha this is what I keep telling my self too! Have you seen the price a the real thing! Problem is I see these under £100 libraries and think go on then... then I realise I've ordered quite a few of them...!

Happiness is the next piano library you buy... and then the next one!

Reactions: CGR
Ha ha this is what I keep telling my self too! Have you seen the price a the real thing! Problem is I see these under £100 libraries and think go on then... then I realise I've ordered quite a few of them...!

Happiness is the next piano library you buy... and then the next one!
I figure I'm at half a used grand by now. :rolleyes:

Edit: One that is out of tune and very cheap..... :laugh:

It's pretty special this one :)

I’ve got so many recently, I’m loosing track, but a huge thank you to you @CGR for fixing the Profanity Concert Grand sample issue on another thread! With your fixed version, I’m now loving both SSSG and the other Concert Grand too! And the rest too!

Too many libraries, not enough time... or SSD space! 👍

I’ve got so many recently, I’m loosing track, but a huge thank you to you @CGR for fixing the Profanity Concert Grand sample issue on another thread! With your fixed version, I’m now loving both SSSG and the other Concert Grand too! And the rest too!

Too many libraries, not enough time... or SSD space! 👍
Could you link the thread your talking about?

Top Bottom